new entry in pratigya...

Posted: 12 years ago
shortly there will be new entry in pratigya😊 ...the new entry will be opposite arushi.πŸ˜ƒ..which will be from a high class familyπŸ˜›...i hv read this frm jalte deep a news paper
thanks for sharing bt this time we all r worried about kriya anyways nice to know that bt don,t want that agian he r his family ahve any problem wid krishna then i,ll hate it
Ohhh...thank god..for a second I thought a soutan is coming in for kriya...but a new guy for Arushi...well anyone is better than a soutan between kriya..I will gladly welcome him if at all he comes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing...is it possible to provide us with the full description as to what was written in the newspaper...
Looks like CV's are more bothered in her pairing up instead of any thing else...
thanks but after reading ur topic regarding new entry i was sure it must be sautan, but thank god its someone else, good I hope new character get some positivity in show .  and cv., dosent mess up with his role as they did with aman.Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
i got scared after reading ur post heading bt thank god it is not sautan for prats.Thanks for info
Oh! i missed a bit. I also thought new entry will be that 3rd person between Kriya πŸ˜² But thank God. If its not creating any problems between Kriya then Who cares πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the info.
I'll be waiting anxiously for this new entry.😳 Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
Once again the parade of restaurant starts ...

CV's if such a character is really coming...he shud b a supporting character and not a parallel lead and definitely not a  confrontational  second lead ...we have undergone Aman torture and would not like a repeat...

Another Maang..let him not give bhashan's or talk law n Sanskaar..

Yet Another one : let him be a light hearted  and jovial type ...do not want want yet another addition  to the grim n gloomy gallery..

thanks to cv. i was very much worried about chandu...πŸ˜†