India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

ICK Factor

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

I opened this thread as i don't recall seeing anything on the lines of what i want to say.  Everyone has been talking about how great Karan and Abha are getting together and feeling sad about about Ranchod's future...

Throughout this particular track, I must admit that i felt a little icky...okay ... maybe not a litle ... but a lot ICKY!!  Maybe i am old fashioned or a conservative, whatever..

I am ok with Abha marrying Ranchod... I am ok with Abha having a relationship with Ranchod...as it should be if you marry someone...marriage is a COMMITMENT not to be played with...the 7 pheres (did they complete this, I wonder) is sacred and should not be abused... So i am ok for Ranchod and Abha to start a new life together...PROVIDED...Karan is dead...OR PROVIDED Abha is ok with marrying Ranchod... after all she needs to get on with her life yah...(but why so soon Abha...why before you are ready to forget your Karan...).  Here is a woman is so much in love wth her husband, who is not willing to accept that her husband is dead...why is she marrying and why is the family (her own family and her inlaws) so insensitive to her feelings that she is forced to marry Ranchod.  I do take offence with her own family... how could they force the daughter whom they claim to love so much that they ignore her pain.  Which society in the world, no matter what the reason, accept a widow getting married within the first year of her widowhood?!! Tell  me ... don't society talk ill of such women? so how in the world did Abha marry without being ostracised by society!!! In indian teledramas society points fingers, cast aspersions and even stones if a woman is seemed to have wronged at the drop of a hat and here society smiles benignly at them.

Let me clarify that my ick feeling is not coming from that direction - marrying before the customary one year. 

My ick factor stems from the fact that Ranchod is Karan's twin brother - lookalike twin brother -  even if they are not having a relationship.  Here is a case to put baldly - Abha marries Karan - madly in love with each other  - karan dies or supposedly dies - within months or was it weeks ? - anyway within that short period she marries his lookalike brother (ICK ICK DOUBLE ICK ICK) - true they don't have an intimate relationship - but they do share a room - come on folks - if i don't love a guy but marries him - i don't think i can share a room with him - she may be sleeping on the bed and he on the floor - but still it is a pretty intimate situation and this situation has gone on for two years - don't tell me in these two years, they did not experience some accidental intimate moments - like he is wearing his clothese and she walks in or she is wearing her clothes and he walks in ... walking into the bathroom or toilet while one is in ...i mean it is highly possible such incidents happen when you share a room for that lenght of time...the position you sleep iin... the riding up of clothes while sleeping ...eeew eeew

Now having lived in one bedroom for 2 years ... our dear Karan turns up from the dead ... now tell me, can Abha just go to Karan...just like that... won't the two years have changed her in some ways towards Ranchod. Come on! they are living breathing humans with feelings not some plastic dolls.  And on the part of Karan..how would he feel, having his wife sleep in the same room with his twin brother... don't you feel ICKY about this.  If i were Abha, i don't think i can go to Karan... I could not accept Ranchod but havng stayed in the same room with another man I can't go to Karan (that is if Abha were me yah!!).  Being Abha, i don't know, maybe it is perfectly acceptable.

I know I know nothing happened between Ranchod and Abha ... BUT ITS SO ICKY!!!

Does anyone feel the same way?

The only way i can see Abha and Karan getting together is if Ranchod dies or Ranchod leaves their lives forever and goes away into the sunset...never to be seen or heard again...okay okay, maybe heard but not seen...

Now i have not even touched on the doctor who is caring for Karan ...i'll leave it for later.

Edited by zeezee55 - 18 May 2011 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
welll... some of it is true but its like all's fair in love and war!!

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
i agree but then again the cvs will do any madness but like taani said alls fair in love and war

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index