Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My last few days on forum!! (Page 4)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

What to Say arChi !
You Quittin' the forum .. its not Good ... Sid was Good CharaCter but nothin' lasts fo'ever hun .. whenever you feel like to cOme baCk .. You Can be ..

Thanx when sid returns i will surely returnTongueTongue

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Archi
i seriously dunno what to say...thats why i wasnt commenting on ur posts
me too love Sid and i fought for him earlier...but i m not obsessed with him Tongue...my life can run w/o him too LOL
try to understand, its just a show...i m just freaked out by ur reaction that how come a fictional character of a show affect u this much?
just take ur own time...when u feel fine, u can come back Smile

Don't worry Nishi I knw m obssessed by him but can't help itLOLLOLLOLLOL u only sent me to himLOLLOLLOLLOL n now no returning backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yup when sid makes re entry in PKYEK I will also make re entry on forum n serialLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesOriginalsFan

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Archi leaving ...for sid ?? but u can be in touch with his through FB and twitter . Even he is not there in PKYEK ..he is always around media and can reach by other means,

Why leaving forum ?? Is that sid counts to the extent that u can leave everything OuchOuchOuch. I know sid is ur obsession but dont take in this way. Take few days time ...decide it once again if leaving forum for sid is what u really want to?? There is life beyond character /actor ...that u need to seeSmile...we all love u

I am sure archi would be back to forum in few days time to make wonderful post for everyone and being among frs we all made . I am sure we do count for u ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000IndigoBlues-Swetha-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Nahi archi babhi apke bina ye forum aadhura hain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Archi leaving ...for sid ?? but u can be in touch with his through FB and twitter . Even he is not there in PKYEK ..he is always around media and can reach by other means,

Why leaving forum ?? Is that sid counts to the extent that u can leave everything OuchOuchOuch. I know sid is ur obsession but dont take in this way. Take few days time ...decide it once again if leaving forum for sid is what u really want to?? There is life beyond character /actor ...that u need to seeSmile...we all love u

I am sure archi would be back to forum in few days time to make wonderful post for everyone and being among frs we all made . I am sure we do count for u ?
To be honest I am having strong dislike for abhay now as he is gonna kill sid so I don't want to be in forum as I don't want to bash abhay tht's why I am leaving now I can't tolerate him anymoreOuch
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Archi bhabhi LOL I respect your decision... after all you have to go with your pati... LOL
Ok seriously... please don't leave us forever... sometimes aaya karo... maybe with time... you will come back... Big smile
Thanx farahSmile hope ekta brings siddy back n I will be back tooBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index