Pratigya

My take on futur track

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends,

with the possibility of guruma entering MKAP, (a guess according to yesterday's episode) i think it will be SS who will throw P out with the consent of guruma of course...reason : P dared to point finger at his wife/thakurain and blamed her for cheating K and creating misunderstandings between kriya and tried to show P in bad light before SS and others, without proof ...remember, nowadays SS is supporting amma too much bec of her constant 'P is this and that' bhajan when he himself is angry at P...so maybe K will try to stop SS from throwing P out but not like last time , only reluctantly bec he is bound to believe his mother (amma would ply along😑 ) and as guruma is there he can't really override SS's order so easily...πŸ˜• so if guruma comes , this will be the purpose - 'to stop K interfering when SS throws P out'...like the last time...πŸ˜• if no guruma , then we may have to see more unpleasant scenes...

what do u think ?
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't want P being thrown out...it would be much better if P walks out herself...that way her self respect remains...and also krishna's character won't be butchered...

Right now it's all speculations how P will leave TN...we don't even know whether there will be a havan in the house yet...it could be possible that guruma is just mentioned like that...and has no plans of bringing her back...But I agree...she might be brought back...as cvs mentioned her name ...so she is very much present in the show...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya dhanya sis agree now again they r introducing guruma so there will b any dhamaka on her entrance let,s c and just hope for the best bt i really don,t want krishna to throw out r throw out in front of him
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I don't want P being thrown out...it would be much better if P walks out herself...that way her self respect remains...and also krishna's character won't be butchered...

Right now it's all speculations how P will leave TN...we don't even know whether there will be a havan in the house yet...it could be possible that guruma is just mentioned like that...and has no plans of bringing her back...But I agree...she might be brought back...as cvs mentioned her name ...so she is very much present in the show...

yeah, me too want P to walk out on her own, but the problem here (according to my POV) is that P now knows amma's game and won't be too harsh on K if he chooses amma over her bec she knows that he is being fooled...and P will fight to prove her stand rather than leave K to the further manipulations of amma...but if P choose to walk out, then it will ofcourse will gel with the concept of the show...😊 either way P's character is intact...but sadly we can't fathom what the CVs will do with K...πŸ˜• and that's why i want guruma there so that K is pressured by his love towards his mother, SS and guruma...so that his character too isn't effected in a big way...😊

yeah, its about time guruma come to MKAP, she is a strong character 😊

dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

ya dhanya sis agree now again they r introducing guruma so there will b any dhamaka on her entrance let,s c and just hope for the best bt i really don,t want krishna to throw out r throw out in front of him

yes, dear, nobody wants K to throw his babu out ...😊 even the thought is disturbing πŸ˜•
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
jyoti222 thumbnail
guruma ko to kab se nahi dekha
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti222

guruma ko to kab se nahi dekha

haan yaar, par kal guruma ki kuch zyaada hi zikr hua tha , isliye ...πŸ˜‰
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

even i dont want anyone to throw P out..she should walk out on her own...
may be guruma will be back...she will be present in almost all havans...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaara i think prats knows ammas true colourss she will say something to her infront of the whole family thinking k will trust her but alas for the first time k will not trust her he willl ask her to say sorry but she will refuse and in anger either k will throw her out or she will walk out on her own but i am ok with if k will throw her out in anger as in anger k does not understand what he is doing more than this i am looking forwaard to see how he will live without prats i think tc willl help prats to reveal ammas true colours infront of krishna if because of gurumaa k will not say anything when prats will b thrown out then it will make his character weak
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

yaara i think prats knows ammas true colourss she will say something to her infront of the whole family thinking k will trust her but alas for the first time k will not trust her he willl ask her to say sorry but she will refuse and in anger either k will throw her out or she will walk out on her own but i am ok with if k will throw her out in anger as in anger k does not understand what he is doing more than this i am looking forwaard to see how he will live without prats i think tc willl help prats to reveal ammas true colours infront of krishna if because of gurumaa k will not say anything when prats will b thrown out then it will make his character weak

me too want P to either walk out on her own or K himself to throw her out (in a fit of anger, ofcourse) bec that way their pati-patni relation gets to another level...but if SS throws her out and k looks on it will be unpleasant ofcourse but will make K a good son πŸ˜• its another matter that the thaks don't deserve him , he is much to good to be their son