India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

samira vicky as couple

latecomer Senior Member
latecomer
latecomer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

I was thinking about this if cv's show vicky and samira as coupleWink howz thats and it will open up all the loops, all confused okay iam narrating it

in way to delhi , dev had glimse of  samira and story goes back to his reception party, where maan first time met samira (a friend of naintara) sitting in corner of hall lonely  . maan began to like her at first look on introduction he come to know she is an architech and in  search of job in delhi he offererd and she accepteted though she was not interested in maan because of  his ethics and attitude but she accepeted the proposal when he proposed becoz he was a playboy she always wanted but misses a lover in him.
one day when samira was waiting for maan she met  vicky( visesh singh khurana)who returned the same day from us and was in restaurant to meet his gang of buddies. both began to talk formally  but this was the man she wanted to be wid, a play and lover boy (combopack)  . she gradually  ended her relation wid maan, he shattered and began to  hate girls who just simply explore their interest.
on other side ,vicky who was unaware of his brother love began to like her but the shrewd girls to trap him completely losses her virginity and asked him marry her, he went to talk about his love to daadi maa butaccidendly he happen to watch photo of girl who cheated his brother and was in  delima escaped widout uttering a word.

this thought was prevailing in my mind so iam here to share wid u all if  guys liked the concept please comment. i hav just created a summary as this story open up some of the loops of story like why samira ditched maan and why vicky ran away . iam new to forum and this is my first effort.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top