Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Drastic news- viren to sacrifice!!! (Page 2)

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
If da news iz true...does diz mean CCBM will finish soon...bcoz after viren sacrifice der will be no story 4 diz show... wht do u think ppl...

Edited by Kinma - 18 May 2011 at 2:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-FrozenRain

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Good..let them do this...and then see the repurcussions...if they wanted to do this..they could hv made this long time back...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-FrozenRainNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
RS plzzz sid nivi ko milwadeejiye plzzz RS abki baar unhen alag mat krye ga reunite sid nivi plzzz

mere sb friends forum py wapis ajaengy plzz mai chahti hn sb wapis ajaen plzzz RS sid nivi ko aik krdeejye

Edited by shaf13 - 18 May 2011 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Where did u read it? 

FrozenRain-Swetha-

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
WUT???Shocked no this can not be true...come on we want NivRen...they are such an awsum couple...NivArth never really brought any life into the show...it is only NivRen...ok CC truth come out is something that has to be done...but bringing Nivi and Sid together doesnt have to happen...Nivi and Viren luv each other...n Sid had also started to luv Divya...so no old track plzzz

FrozenRain-Swetha-

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
What...never...it can't be possible...if viren want to sacrifice his marriage for sidharth only bcz of this little baby...then wht's the meaning of marriage...it's not a game...and if he want to sacrifice his happiness for sidharth then he would have done it long back...and i'm not going to believe this...i strongly believes tht  the CT's and RS can't be so much dumb and brainless to think like this... if they really want a new entry pls introduce a new girl for sid...and not these kind of stupidity...if this news will turn out to be true then bye bye ccbm...so currently i'm erasing these kind of news from my memory and going to enjoy my nivren...ccbm means nivren...and RS and SP know this truth very welll...so guys chill and enjoy ccbm...!!

Edited by sana4kinha - 18 May 2011 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssuman4evrgmann2010

makaladla Groupbie
makaladla
makaladla

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
yes this is true...!!Cry
-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
No this can't be happening. Niv- viren are made for each other.
Viren(kinshuk) was originally introduced to be paired opposite nivi and to spice up the show, which worked wonders and is the only reason why the show has such a huge fan following,because of the NivRen jodi so it is impossible for them to go backwards and pair Sid and nivi. It just wouldn't work. Trust me the show would come to an end as it would lose a huge amount of fans as NivRen jodi has a huge fan following.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnKinshukKiDewani-Atiya-diyaloveskinny-Swetha-

Go to top