India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

There is no question in stories

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Nowadays, I am feeling that the story is getting dragged a bit unnecessarily. The most irritating thing for me is both Naina and Ayi who always understand a small change in Daksh could not identify his upset face eventhough it is too evident. Rohini heard Daksh said "I love you Naina". But she didn't ask him anything. After that incident, nobody have a doubt in their relationship. And I don't understand why Daksh hesitates to say to his mom that he loves Naina. he knows very well that for Ayi, it will be the happiest thing in her life. Y'day she told Daksh that 'you too love a girl like Naina'. Abhi who had noticed the concerns Daksh gave for Naina (which he never saw in Daksh b4). And he already saw Naina's worry when Daksh gets hurt. Still he does not have any glimpse of doubt that they really love each other or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNMasooma Bukhari

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
sahi baat hai but abhi is in love jo log pyaar mein hote hai unhe pyaar ke siva aur kuch nahin dikhta
so abhi did not noticed daksh feelings

naina is confused
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
aai is confirmed that naina doesnot love dakshShockedShockedShockedShocked
Shockedrohini is jealous  about  nainaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
kaaka is afraid kahi naina abhi ko haa na kehde OuchOuchOuchOuch
Ouchdaksh is brokenBroken Heart CryCry

so these are the situations going onCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index