Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

My wish about how the story should proceed...

sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I want that when Toasty is leaving the house, her parents (at least her dad) comes and then reveals to them about the letter that she received before her marriage and how she refused to believe the content and went ahead to marry Tej Star. Then perhaps (and hopefully) when they understand the situation and also realize that Toasty was saying the truth, she decides to walk off because Tej did not trust her Ouch... then some separation between them so that he realizes her importance in his life... Embarrassed

I am being very hopeful!!! Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ritakay1pritiaggarwalpappy123nirleppannuerum_emitasha80shrutireddygr8DEE2803scinerdbbbcccanna44

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i really hope it goes like this too. in fact it should. the trp goes down when too much of the drama happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coralnymphsunitaakumar

sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Ya true... till now the CVs have kept the story quite straight with a practical approach... no OTT drama... let see... hope all this mess also gets sorted out soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

kulsidhu Groupbie
kulsidhu
kulsidhu

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I wish Toasty's father should come to reveal the truth and Malti's lower should  come to tell them that Malti withdrawn the case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsunitaakumarscinerd

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsidhu

I wish Toasty's father should come to reveal the truth and Malti's lower should  come to tell them that Malti withdrawn the case.

or pashu layer wants tosti as witness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturisunitaakumarbhavli

sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
OOOHHH it'll be so great..Big smile Big smile Big smile
Either ways.. i.e. Malti withdrawing her case... or Toasty as witness.. she can prove her innocence and loyalty Clap... wow... that'll be super cool...Cool though I am doubtful of the first option till Malti's mom is there, she won't let the case be withdrawn... Dead Ouch
second option has a major chance... Thumbs Up
Ansh08 Senior Member
Ansh08
Ansh08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
my thinking ab future story is:

Tosty will leave the home. 
Everyone in home start realizing her value after she left home. They will realize it but not accept it.
Malti's Lawyer will ask for Tostey as witness in court to prove Pasu's family is bad. and they throw Tostey out of home...

Tostey will try to explain in court that family is good..but Malti's Lawyer will not allow her to clarify that...

And finally Malti will say whole truth in Court ab her and tosty's relationship and about the case and ab her mom and money she wants...and Malti will close the case without any money.

Then Tej's family will realize their mistake and May ask her to come home...
With new track...Ved & Nikita getting married...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pmh123nirleppannusunitaakumartasha80scinerd

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

the only problem is that once this is solved, obviously Malti will be proved nice too... then the next track will be towards the problems between the ladies of the house... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index