Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I think Rashi Crossed the limit - Page 2

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tomonna

Rashi is evil, there's no doubt about that. But in a way i want her to be mean to Gopi. I want her to do something soo bad that Gopi is humiliated in the worst way possible. She needs to learn the truth about Rashi. Gopi has seen alot of Rashi and her deeds but always forgives her when Rashi makes up some stupid excuse. When is she going to learn that Rashi does not care about her at all. And who know's maybe after getting humiliated she will get some confidence to fight her "sister" and fight for her love.

Gopi never learns Rashi is bad to her, when she was leaving the MM, Hetal was pleading with Kokila and Aham, but if she was good, obviously she would be the first to please with them for her sister. Navrati and electricity bill, Gopi was punished for covering up for Rashi and stopped from taking part in the festivities, Rashi didn't make a squeak in defence of her sister, she ignored her like everyone else, that's no love a sister has. When Gopi was locked in the storeroom, she didn't speak up to help her sister, when she was in the storeroom, Rashi knocked on the window and started eating kheer, though she had a another bowl she didn't give her sister, though her sister had been fasting all day, after all, in disgrace Gopi broke her fast (I know with water only) Gopi should have thought if she was good, she should want that her sister eats something.

So Gopi has had lots of signs she's stubborn like a mule in her naivety. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rashi is a cross the limits agree with you guys ... she is a selfish ,greedy,and jealousy girl thinking for herself only.. i hate rashi .. she is beyond the bars now..hurt gopi very badly..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: akelapothik

Well,
i used to think that, Actually Rashi is not evil. It's her mom who persuades her for her own greed (also proved this on Switzerland Gift matter). Also, irritates Gopi just because her Mom said to separate from Ahem to Rule over the Modi Family.

But, after seeing the precap, i think she crossed the limit. Doing "Kalakari"😑, making Gohem relation worst😑😑, stealing Nani'a box, never caring Jigar,insullting Hetal etc. All are in one side but, thus harming Gopi, causing her to Fall and bleeding, all those are beyond the limit😑😑😑. Moreover, she was smiling after seeing Gopi Hurt.😑

JUST RIDICULOUS..😑..day by day SNS getting worse. Although, all thinks that Ahem is not yelling at Gopi, it's an improvement, i want to say them, "Oh Hello, His feelings are not improving, he is not saying anything to Gopi just for Koki, Yes, he was impressed by seeing his room, But, Rashi made thongs worse"

How low can a girl be like Rashi??? 🀒

Very Well Said! Its all Urmila and Urmila and Urmila who is forcing Rashi to do this and that..If Rashi has Brains she will come to know that..Kokila rules the House!! Rashi isn't "Evil" But the Kalakari thing has really crossed the Limit !! Many times that has happen..i.e : " Evil Wins Over Good"

And I think Only Jealous Girls and Girls Lacking Brains Will act like Rashi..But hope that Never Happens!! Anyway Well Said!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope This Kalakari thing is Caught! And then Good  Will Win Over Evil...Anyway Hope for the Best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suresh555

I bet even now Rashi will not be caught as usual

Rashi!!! 😲 And will get caught!!?? 😲 And too in that house??? Not Possible...
Shopnila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Gopi never learns Rashi is bad to her, when she was leaving the MM, Hetal was pleading with Kokila and Aham, but if she was good, obviously she would be the first to please with them for her sister. Navrati and electricity bill, Gopi was punished for covering up for Rashi and stopped from taking part in the festivities, Rashi didn't make a squeak in defence of her sister, she ignored her like everyone else, that's no love a sister has. When Gopi was locked in the storeroom, she didn't speak up to help her sister, when she was in the storeroom, Rashi knocked on the window and started eating kheer, though she had a another bowl she didn't give her sister, though her sister had been fasting all day, after all, in disgrace Gopi broke her fast (I know with water only) Gopi should have thought if she was good, she should want that her sister eats something.

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Shopnila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Very Well Said! Its all Urmila and Urmila and Urmila who is forcing Rashi to do this and that..If Rashi has Brains she will come to know that..Kokila rules the House!! Rashi isn't "Evil" But the Kalakari thing has really crossed the Limit !! Many times that has happen..i.e : " Evil Wins Over Good"

And I think Only Jealous Girls and Girls Lacking Brains Will act like Rashi..But hope that Never Happens!! Anyway Well Said!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope This Kalakari thing is Caught! And then Good  Will Win Over Evil...Anyway Hope for the Best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

yeah..agreed...but even those "Jealous Girls and Girls Lacking Brains" are not that low...

Shopnila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

That proves how much  selfish Rashi is!!! And Gopi!!!  Sometimes i wonder, is she a woman??
Shopnila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DreamSz

I dont understand where she is gunna go with all that money, what the hell is she gunna do with all that money and WHY WHY WHY she should just be thankful shes got a nice saasural and husband which most girls crave for

She will establish "IIPKL ( International Institute Of Practical Kalakari Learning" )πŸ˜† πŸ˜†