Maithili not vampire- coz she isn't wearing black

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since Ekta's vampires wear all black clothes according to PKYEK, then how come maithili is not wearing black dress...
isn't it a blooper according to her logic...πŸ˜†
also if maithili is conveniently wear pia's dress, then why cant abhay or sid change their clothes...
poor guys, i wish to see them in diff clothes

ps: few days back, i was wondering when pia was doing detectivegiri on sid and was almost close to finding sid's truth that he is abhay's bro, why didn't she think abt the "black dress" logic and infer that he too is a vampire just as abhay...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As if...Logic has some place in PKYEK...πŸ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail
so akhir u made a topic
logic hai bos
they r not dilllogical rather illlogical
roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think vampires have to wear black as a protection from sun.So Abhay,sid,chand and haseena have to wear black as they go out during daytime.And Mythali didnt wear black as she was not out during daytime..its my guess.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when i saw sid's entry only in black shirt😍..i thought that time only.a new vampire😎
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: roseroserose

I think vampires have to wear black as a protection from sun.So Abhay,sid,chand and haseena have to wear black as they go out during daytime.And Mythali didnt wear black as she was not out during daytime..its my guess.

Black absorbs heat, so how can one wear it as a protection from the sun? πŸ˜›
I think it has more to do with establishing them as mysterious people?  that's just my guess. 😳
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

As if...Logic has some place in PKYEK...πŸ˜†

hehehe lolss... yes πŸ˜†
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseroserose

cud be...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Black absorbs heat, so how can one wear it as a protection from the sun? πŸ˜›
I think it has more to do with establishing them as mysterious people?  that's just my guess. 😳

yes even i thot the same that just to diff themselves as mysterious people...cv's made them wear only black...but i dont know the logic...
iqbalkhan thumbnail
wen sid first made an appearance in the show he was bein thrown out of some ones house, with his shirt open. black is just a symbol of the raichands bein different and evil, in the drama the vampires are known to be evil creatures