India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Todays precap-17th may

valleyhouse Senior Member
valleyhouse
valleyhouse

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
As we all saw-Radhika talking to Dev regarding why he does not like someone taking care of him...the BG music and the curtain movement behind suggests there is someone listening the conversation!!!!  Do you think the same????? IF yes then who it could be...Daima/  badima /Rohan/or sr purohit as other than these anyone else who hears would probably make it public rightaway...although hoping what i am thinking is not right as it wil be too soon for anyone else to know of this...

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I was someone I didn't expect Wink
valleyhouse Senior Member
valleyhouse
valleyhouse

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
That's right Ashna26 it was totally different from the ones that I  thought of but that is to no surprise as our brains and creatives brain are not at same wavelength with few exceptions...but there is someone watching them as revealed by the new article - may be a new addition to the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
ChotiMa... Rohan's mom... 
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by valleyhouse

That's right Ashna26 it was totally different from the ones that I  thought of but that is to no surprise as our brains and creatives brain are not at same wavelength with few exceptions...but there is someone watching them as revealed by the new article - may be a new addition to the show

Wondering who might that be. It has to do something with Dev for sure!! Wink Hope to get to know more tomorrow!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index