Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
tell me one thing guyzz...don't u fell it's getting to much...CVs had started this track so nicely but now they are just worsening the situations...kal akshara jab ananya ko doctor ke paas lekar gayi that time the doctor felt ki ananya akshara ki beti hai..akshara tried her best level to tell the doctor but the doctor didn't listen...jab varsha aayi n told ki anaya uski beti hai then she said sorry...n varsha also is not the least she started saying ki ananya apni bua ke saath zyada khush hai n all i felt sumwhere ki akshara ko bahot bura laga...n the precap in which they showed ki naitik's friends asks akshara to inform naitik that he has to cum with his family to his son's namkaran...!i want know what r the CVs upto...kya woh chahte hai ki akshara sab kuch bhool jaaye yaa they're planning sumthing else...everytime she's so tensed n unhappy her sadness hurts naitik which is not good...it's good that she's happy wid ananya but then for how long can she be with her?
sorry guyzz if i'm wrong at sum point...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00kingini_aardra-Amri--Stutz-anu93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "explain me...!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
why was she hesitant to tell the doc. ke ananya is not her daughter? Confused "ye meri beti nahi hai", bas itna hi toh kehna hai 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00RINSErainy.dayskingini_aardra_deepshi_-Stutz-anu93

sdhg

Goldie

sdhg

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i agree with u kuch zyada he ho raha hai ek taraf se ananya se akshara ka zyada attachment aur har ek ka achanak se baby talk like naitiks friend, guest in IF video 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RINSEkingini_aardra_deepshi_-Stutz-

pvlaks

IF-Sizzlerz

pvlaks

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Arre   ye  meri  beti  nahi  hai  keh   nahi  sakthi  hai  kya  vo...itni  sochthi  kyoun  hai...abhi  vo  ananya  ke  saath  khush  hai  lekin  ananya  is  not  her  permanent   solution...akshara  should   realise    this...ofcourse it  ll  take time...but  she  ll  realise...naitik  ll  help  her   to  overcome  this  situation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00RINSEkingini_aardra_deepshi_-Stutz-

saman.17

IF-Rockerz

saman.17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

why was she hesitant to tell the doc. ke ananya is not her daughter? Confused "ye meri beti nahi hai", bas itna hi toh kehna hai 
but does varsha take ananya to diff doc's for vaccination woh toh ek hi doc se karvaate hai na...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra_deepshi_-Stutz-

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra_deepshi_saru.g

_deepshi_

IF-Dazzler

_deepshi_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

but does varsha take ananya to diff doc's for vaccination woh toh ek hi doc se karvaate hai na...Confused
dimri ki duniya mein kuch bhi kabhi bhi ho sakta hai...!LOLmujhe bhi yahi laga tha ki doctor ko pata hona chahiye ki yeh kiski beti hai but usne toh akshara ko hi anaya ki mummy bana diya...aur uski baat bhi nahi suni...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

saman.17

IF-Rockerz

saman.17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by saman.17

why was she hesitant to tell the doc. ke ananya is not her daughter? Confused "ye meri beti nahi hai", bas itna hi toh kehna hai

Normally toh ek hi doc se karvaate hai...bt YR mein anything is possible... LOL
I like the way naitik spoke to akshi yesterday...seedhe seedhe boldiya... Big smile hope woh jaldi normal hojayegi...waise woh kal ke SBB segment mein normal lag rahi thi...tabhi naitik ko kiss kiya... Embarrassed
haa usika toh intezaar hai lagta hai is scene ko ME me hi dikhayenge tab tak v shd wait...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.