Poll Question :

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Yes, ofcourse- The lamp dimmed, didnt it
No, ofcourse not- No shy blushing bride here
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
What pin ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•

I saw no pin 😕 😕 😕 😕

I have come to the CONCLUSION that I am blind as far as on-screen pins go 😆 😆 😆
@Geets...Kya karoon...I was trying to be as cryptic as the CVs...🤣...I think they have taken DD's dialogue as the baseline for the show...Its for us to know and you to find out...🤣

@Jhan...Didn't you see the pots in the Tabela...????...they had water...We didn't see that's all...And as for the moon...it is pissed at Maan coz he ditched it for Geet...So it decided to sulk in darkness...🤣

I think if we see the symbolism in the morning after scene( yeah go figure)...the pestle is in the mortar...tho ...
🤣 Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
I swear people can see strange thing when they want to defend something...I for one say...there was no pin...or was there...Hmmm...Shrads...I think you shud open another poll for this...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Geets...Kya karoon...I was trying to be as cryptic as the CVs...🤣...I think they have taken DD's dialogue as the baseline for the show...Its for us to know and you to find out...🤣

@Jhan...Didn't you see the pots in the Tabela...????...they had water...We didn't see that's all...And as for the moon...it is pissed at Maan coz he ditched it for Geet...So it decided to sulk in darkness...🤣

I think if we see the symbolism in the morning after scene( yeah go figure)...the pestle is in the mortar...tho ...
🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I promise to write something once I manage to stop laughing
🤔

...🤔

I think its DONE...!!!

Yesterday pammi told geet that her face is lit up, people usually tell that when CON is done na 😕😆😆
Originally posted by timepasskar

Its for them to know and us confused viewers to guess... Not sure if even MG know...confused is my vote...

Even they dont know ðŸ˜²...Now I truly have no hope!!
Originally posted by -pixie-

Dear Pin-theory-proponents

What our the lovely M shaped lips that MSK possesses made off? Concrete? Thats the only way he could have taken the pin out with his lips...I did not see any teeth in the picture...

Your truly,

Neighborhood Seema

PS: Medha, did you think he took the pin out with his lips?

If the Billionaire's wife uses a tachni pin to tack her duppata on, the Billionaire could have unsecured the dupatta using his lips.  But, if she uses a safety pin (as most of us do to secure pieces of clothing), I really struggle to fathom how he could have unsecured the safety pin using only his lips, concrete or no concrete.  Most women would insert the safety pin such that the lock part of the safety pin is on the inside of the fabric, right?

PS: In reply to your question, I saw no "pin". And I saw no attempt to remove any such pin, visible or invisible, with his lips.
@ASMI95: Thank you ðŸ¤—. How can you be confused and yet think it happened? Are you confused about being confused too?😆 Welcome to my club!! I think GHSP has destroyed the two brain cells I had
Medha, if he did it with his lip, then it would poke and he would end up with a fat lip na!  I didnt see any pin 🤣
Originally posted by panchjun5

I swear people can see strange thing when they want to defend something...I for one say...there was no pin...or was there...Hmmm...Shrads...I think you shud open another poll for this...🤣

At this rate I will become the poll queen of the forum...😆...I am the most confused person on the forum, methinks.