Posted: 12 years ago
pallu y u never use ROFLing emo 🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

ROFL is this bad kyaa😲...u knw anshu was saying this ROBOT look handsome😳🤣

Anshu needs to get her eyes checked n u better get urs too😆

n plz search the dictionary for the meaning of Handsome...its something like Mayank😍
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

pallu y u never use ROFLing emo 🤣

i do.i seriously do...Komzie once said i always use only ROFL emoticon wid her 🤣
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Anshu needs to get her eyes checked n u better get urs too😆

n plz search the dictionary for the meaning of Handsome...its something like Mayank😍

🤣really?ok i will get checked 😳🤣
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
r u having invisible spray😳
Payal-15 thumbnail
"Nupur tumne mujhe promise kiya tha"

"I...Mayank agar sab kuch aaj hi keh denge toh next date par hum kya baatein karenge"😲🤣

"Miss. Nupur Bhushan...tumhare hote hue mujhe nahi lagta ki aisi koi problem hogi"😳😆

"achcha...I...Haaye...bahut pyaas lag rahi hai...kuch peene ko milega kya?"😆

"pehle bolo phir sab kuch milega...aur aise stupid bahane banana band karo"...ByGod Mayank is so strict🤣

"tumne mujhe stupid kaha" fake anger😉😆

closes eyes to calm her"nahi bahane ko kaha..."

"achcha mujhe laga mujhe kaha"😆

"ab sab clear hai naa...toh bolo..."

looks at him with hope "pehle bolna padega kya?"

he looks back like a strict Lover who wants Nupur to pass a test of love🤣 n nods his head to her🤣

she finds a lump in her throat n demands for gende ka phool🤣

n he r perfect Guy is ready wid it😲🤣...ab bolo...
they share n eyelock and she leaves shying away😳

n Mayank gets gussa n ghar pe says..."aaj phir I love u bole bina nikal gayi"🤣

seriously when a guy like Mayank looks at her lovingly n so much intensity n passion...no doubt she couldn't say ILU to him😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
i want them to celebrate like this...
Payal-15 thumbnail

Star One to woo Gujarat...

Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 4:47:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    75 Comments
Star One to woo Gujarat...

The new look Star One is expected to have 3 Gujarati dailies in addition to the Hindi fiction band...

After having made various successful experiments, Star Network will now try out a Gujarati band on Star One to test waters for a new channel they want to launch.

As we know, a complete revamp of Star One is being worked upon. The new look channel which is expected to take shape in a couple of months will no more have the youth oriented flavour. The shows to be launched on Star One will be family dramas and saas bahu sagas, mostly of the flavour of Colors and Zee TV.

In addition to the new Hindi shows to be launched, Star One will also have 3 Gujarati dailies running, which will be an experiment of sorts.If this works out, Star network plans to start a dedicated channel for Gujarati programming like Star Pravah and Star Jalsa.

A little birdie tells us, "To begin with, there will be three Gujarati dailies on Star One. Jamnadas Majethia's Hats Off Productions and Jay Productions are likely to produce a Gujarati show each on the channel".

When contacted,Jamnadas Majethia told us, "The show is in a very initial stage. I am leaving for a vacation and would be able to talk on it once I get back".

Jay Mehta of Jay Productions though was unavailable for comment.

It is believed that all the existing shows on Star One will wrap up before the new set of programming makes its way.

Let's see what lies in store for the already depleted Star One in terms of ratings..

🤣

i now remem AJ Di's thread of ratings...surely Star one lagged behind regional channels🤣

why don't they just shut the channel agar itna hi acha badlaav they want...i mean seriously wht are they doing🤣
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol...STAR ONE started as an Indian version of STAR WORLD...rofl...i guess now they are making the GUJRATI version...
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
merey jiger k tukreyy .. 🤗