Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Show ko show rehene, stop interfering! (Page 13)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
hey Shivi dear ...great post dear ...i cant seem to like it yaar ...what u said is so true ...when something happens all the people start reacting in every possible way and start bashing and blaming ...what they fail to realise is by doing all this they are really effecting the show...ok maybe if u dont like something u pass a cmment or give a suggestion but ppl want to practically run the show ...even the actors and producers  have to do what is told by the channel heads , and this goes to show that after all it is just a show...and many of our suggestions are considered , so i guess we should all jus relax and sit back and enjoy the show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427rahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

hey Shivi dear ...great post dear ...i cant seem to like it yaar ...what u said is so true ...when something happens all the people start reacting in every possible way and start bashing and blaming ...what they fail to realise is by doing all this they are really effecting the show...ok maybe if u dont like something u pass a cmment or give a suggestion but ppl want to practically run the show ...even the actors and producers  have to do what is told by the channel heads , and this goes to show that after all it is just a show...and many of our suggestions are considered , so i guess we should all jus relax and sit back and enjoy the show 

JessuuuHug, love to see u my sisHug...

I am totally agree with u, comment and suggestion are fine, but force them to do something according to their taste not good, i am totally agree with you, and specially when things already done, and not gonna change...

Muniza
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED Maan's love both externally and internally now.
 i love maan character, he his not char. dheela

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

bubblygal1711 IF-Sizzlerz
bubblygal1711
bubblygal1711

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
WOW...ek dhum dhamakedar post...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
really perfectly...each and every word of you i accept..completely...about the CVs and PH and actors...it is their job...let them do it...whatever it may be...just sit and enjoy... it is a entertainment...cant expect everything to happen in the wish of fans...then it will be difficult to run a show...
and about geet...yes your 100000000000000% correct...she decided...she wanted to leave her past behind and lead a normal happy life with the one she loved the most...keep on digging the past...will always affect Maneet only and their life...NO one cant be happy...bad things happen... if something good is in front of you...will you keep thinking of bad or take good thing in your life...geet wanted to keep away past between her and Maan...as you said..

"her wounds are healed...Internally and externally.." COMPLETELY AGREE...

thank you soo much for this post..hope all reads this and understand...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreamspickachu

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
please people stop bashing let cvz do they job an just sit back an watch we dont wanna see geet end do we coz then we cant watch maaneet together,if u guyz really love maaneet im sure u can support them through thick an thin so lets just enjoy,ive seen crap dramas that r still on so we dont want a brilliant drama an our love maaneet to finish SO TAKE A CHILL PILL
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree. It's a show! Let the PH and CVs do their job. We should stop sticking our noses in everything. As you said we have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes.

Having opinions is good and giving some feedback to the creators of the show is good too but the downright nastiness is too much. Remember that there are more important things in life than a daily show.

Love the show, appreciate it and enjoy it!

Thanks for a great post! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I absolutely agree. It's a show! Let the PH and CVs do their job. We should stop sticking our noses in everything. As you said we have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes.

Having opinions is good and giving some feedback to the creators of the show is good too but the downright nastiness is too much. Remember that there are more important things in life than a daily show.

Love the show, appreciate it and enjoy it!

Thanks for a great post! Hug

Mona darling Hug, totally agree with you...There are better work in life than cribbing for some show...Everyday crying and cribbing not gonna help...I myself was very angry, but except hurting myself i had got nothing...Better people give time to their own families...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 18 May 2011 at 5:09pm
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionChurriBurrirahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Go to top