Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agreee 100%
The fact people are taking show so personally explains how much they like it. For our good and entertainment from actors that can act well let us stop cribbing. Sometimes storyline is good but actors are ifffy. In this casse story line is not all that bad and actors are fantastic out of this world.
So sit back enjoy
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic post shivπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...

Many people have forgotten that at the end of the day this is a show...maan is not real and neither is Geet..but the people at the receiving end of the messages ARE!

This is my first and last ever Indian serial and i love it and want it to continue for as long as possible but the detrimental effect the fans are having is painful to see.

As i was watching today's episode..all i could think was IF is going to be a war zone...my enjoyment of the episode was dimmed due to this.

Many hardcore dev haters are refusing to let bygones be bygones and are holding onto their intense dislike for this character...which i find amazing as the victim of his crime has forgiven him and moved on...who are we to say what he is or isn't entitled to.

I am happy with the current storyline..i love SS and his expressions even as dev...for me this was not the same dev once SS took the role...it was a new face with a new start...this dev has not shown any of the old characteristics...so why relate the two.

I know there are people out there who can relate to Geet's past and my intention is not to be insensitive to them but this is a fictional drama serial albeit the initial stages were built on a sensitive topic but the serial needs to evolve and i would rather it evolve and we continue to see gurti together as maaneet than it going off air because the fans could not control themselves.

And finally shiv...i agree if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well said ! πŸ˜Š

That's why I have made my self IMMUNE and left watching it !  And, i will be back when they will be back on the track ! πŸ˜†

Anyways, this is my first ever and i think last ever daily soap ! Coz, from my mom's experiences I can say that daily soaps will disappoint you at one point of time and you will leave it ! I just did ! πŸ˜†

Otherwise, My 'Maanified Soul' will remain 'Bhatakti' in universe and i will get peace only when it will end ! πŸ€£
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maanddy

Well said ! πŸ˜Š

That's why I have made my self IMMUNE and left watching it !  And, i will be back when they will be back on the track ! πŸ˜†

Anyways, this is my first ever and i think last ever daily soap ! Coz, from my mom's experiences I can say that daily soaps will disappoint you at one point of time and you will leave it ! I just did ! πŸ˜†

Otherwise, My 'Maanified Soul' will remain 'Bhatakti' in universe and i will get peace only when it will end ! πŸ€£

ROFLROFL

yaar i too myself stopped watchin the show today...i feel like a bird ready to flyπŸ˜‰
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finaly sm madea post on this topic...
i was tired of people bashing the cv, actor, storyline...
cvs know wtsgud fr their show and as afr as devs matter concerns i think ig maneet have forgiven him thn who r we to start bashing him n saying that he shouldnt be a chance...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Shivi dear ...great post dear ...i cant seem to like it yaar ...what u said is so true ...when something happens all the people start reacting in every possible way and start bashing and blaming ...what they fail to realise is by doing all this they are really effecting the show...ok maybe if u dont like something u pass a cmment or give a suggestion but ppl want to practically run the show ...even the actors and producers  have to do what is told by the channel heads , and this goes to show that after all it is just a show...and many of our suggestions are considered , so i guess we should all jus relax and sit back and enjoy the show 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jes75

hey Shivi dear ...great post dear ...i cant seem to like it yaar ...what u said is so true ...when something happens all the people start reacting in every possible way and start bashing and blaming ...what they fail to realise is by doing all this they are really effecting the show...ok maybe if u dont like something u pass a cmment or give a suggestion but ppl want to practically run the show ...even the actors and producers  have to do what is told by the channel heads , and this goes to show that after all it is just a show...and many of our suggestions are considered , so i guess we should all jus relax and sit back and enjoy the show 

JessuuuπŸ€—, love to see u my sisπŸ€—...

I am totally agree with u, comment and suggestion are fine, but force them to do something according to their taste not good, i am totally agree with you, and specially when things already done, and not gonna change...

Muniza
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Maaneet have now become one, geet's past wounds now ARE ALLL HEALED Maan's love both externally and internally now.
 i love maan character, he his not char. dheela
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW...ek dhum dhamakedar post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
really perfectly...each and every word of you i accept..completely...about the CVs and PH and actors...it is their job...let them do it...whatever it may be...just sit and enjoy... it is a entertainment...cant expect everything to happen in the wish of fans...then it will be difficult to run a show...
and about geet...yes your 100000000000000% correct...she decided...she wanted to leave her past behind and lead a normal happy life with the one she loved the most...keep on digging the past...will always affect Maneet only and their life...NO one cant be happy...bad things happen... if something good is in front of you...will you keep thinking of bad or take good thing in your life...geet wanted to keep away past between her and Maan...as you said..

"her wounds are healed...Internally and externally.." COMPLETELY AGREE...

thank you soo much for this post..hope all reads this and understand...
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please people stop bashing let cvz do they job an just sit back an watch we dont wanna see geet end do we coz then we cant watch maaneet together,if u guyz really love maaneet im sure u can support them through thick an thin so lets just enjoy,ive seen crap dramas that r still on so we dont want a brilliant drama an our love maaneet to finish SO TAKE A CHILL PILL