Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 17, 2011: Ashtami WARNS Bharti about Gau's MOTIVES (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Bharti discover ASHTAMI'S motives, as well as Gau's?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [10.53%]
2 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
12 [63.16%]
2 [10.53%]
1 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Soon imagine will have to imagine they have any viewers Stern Smile. Right now I am spamming their youtube comments walls especially the ones with the faltu swayamvar calling each bachelor names and how imagine is filled with utter crap. makes my day LOL

I dunno abt this war between the zoo inhabitants and circus clows. I really really really don't want a repeat of Prakash-Veena saga.
I really really really want Bharti to tell Murli abt Gau. She did say she will be with him, so now it's her chance. Previously Murli n Bharti weren't close but now they have bonded, so all the more reason to come clean instead of crusading on her own again.
Chalo at least we get to see Gau getting played LOL

I am still campaigning that Bharti runaway with her all her golden eggs and take Veena with her at least.

Edited by fuzzyface - 18 May 2011 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Previously Murli n Bharti weren't close but now they have bonded, so all the more reason to come clean instead of crusading on her own again.

Oh fuzzy, if only.  But haven't we seen enough shows now to know that this almost always never happens OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Previously Murli n Bharti weren't close but now they have bonded, so all the more reason to come clean instead of crusading on her own again.

Oh fuzzy, if only.  But haven't we seen enough shows now to know that this almost always never happens OuchOuchOuchOuch

Yes I know it's like Mission: Impossible Dead The wives are always trying to be Wonder Woman n save the world on their own because they dun want to hurt others Sleepy

For some weird reason Rakhie I am reminded of machar Wink and now I am ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it's all your fault ROFLROFLROFL
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Yes I know it's like Mission: Impossible Dead The wives are always trying to be Wonder Woman n save the world on their own because they dun want to hurt others Sleepy

For some weird reason Rakhie I am reminded of machar Wink and now I am ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it's all your fault ROFLROFLROFL

Oh my God Fuzzy, I will never ever forget the laughter on the forum over that machar maroing epi.
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@ Rakhie Machar maroing is EPIC ROFL
It's one of those moments on TV where it just stands out forever.

I just hope it's never incorporated in BAVD coz Bharti will just fly out if someone hits her like what happened during Gau-Ashtami fight. LOL
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

@ Rakhie Machar maroing is EPIC ROFL
It's one of those moments on TV where it just stands out forever.

I just hope it's never incorporated in BAVD coz Bharti will just fly out if someone hits her like what happened during Gau-Ashtami fight. LOL

Fuzzy, nope no way.  Machar maroing is never to be repeated on TV ever again.  It is exclusive to Bandini ROFL.

Besides, other than us Bandini fans I'm sure no-one even knows what the hell it's all about!  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
oye kya baat ho rahi hai machhar maaroing ki

hamien bhi toh batao

and vrish i was puzzled to see my two msgs in same post till i figured u used move tool thing  hehee

.Vrish.fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
CB machar maroing is one of those moments where CVs had an epiphany and the result is this

Edited by fuzzyface - 18 May 2011 at 5:54am

Rae24Rakhie_08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index