Sensational South

Sensational South Movie of the Month: May 2011

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends πŸ€—,

The summer is almost here, which means more fun.  Same goes here on Sensational South Forum πŸ₯³!  In preparation of the first news letter to be released next month, we are proud to bring forth to you threads in which the members of Sensational South will get to choose the ideal compoents⭐️. 

One such component is the

**Members' Choice**
For May, 2011

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

With many new movies having released in the last little bit, many of us must have a song or two that we are literally addicted to πŸ˜†.  So this category is to nominate those songs that have captured people's heart 😳.

The criteria to choose from:

the Movie must have been released fairly recently
 Must be from the South Indian Cinema
 Please post ONLY ONE MOVIE per post with a short review or a youtube link of the trailor
 Please feel free to discuss and click the like button for the movies you like

Hope to see many entries. 

**The winning entry will be chosen based on how many times it is nominated and the like button is hit**

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Traffic!
This malayalam movie is all set to rewrite the basics of malayalam cinema, i truly believe it's a pathbreaker!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVqWz52oe_U[/YOUTUBE]
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That movies looks very good Mallu angel and they are remaking it too in Hindi and Tamil..

okay my movie of the month is Telugu 100% love.. superb entertainer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLr9gh-NvRI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ko - Tamil movie
An awesome movie - I actually enjoyed a whole Tamil film after a long time! One of my faves!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRnXu5xO1z4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by dashingtusha13 - 12 years ago
ahsima thumbnail
KO, a superb entertainment thriller movie.  This is the fourth week of the movie and it is running successfully in theatres.

Jeeva and Ajmal had played the role of male leads. Jeeva plays the role of a photographer in a journal. He looks simple, smart and stylish as a photojournalist. Ajmal plays the role of a recent graduate who is striving hard to enter into politics, his acting was fantabulous, he has done his role exceedingly well.  Two female leads : karthiga and piaa, had also played the roles of journalist who are colleagues of jeeva. karthiga enters film industry through this movie and she played her role confidentally. Piaa's acting was superb, as a supporting actress she had played her part pretty well and gained the afectionate of the audience. she had tried some comedy in this film and it came out well.  The film has some twists and turns which was interesting.  Richard Nathan has done the cinematography for this film which was outstanding. The soundtrack of this film was done by Harris Jayaraj, all the songs are good especially "Venpaniyae" and "Enamo Aedho". The song "Enamo Aedho" has received great welcome before the release of film. This film was Jeeva's biggest wide release. The film was shot in Chennai, China and in Norway. Also, Ko was the first tamil film that was shot in Norway. The film has also dubbed in Telugu as Rangam and it was a hit.

I like piaa and jeeva's acting the most in this film, a must watch movie with unexpected storyline.πŸ˜›

Edited by ahsima - 12 years ago
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ko is d ry8 choice

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My choice definitely goes to Ko! Best movie I have ever watched! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
All the songs were a super hit but my most favorite was Ennamo Yedho! πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZQV9g_Lxo[/YOUTUBE]
premeer thumbnail