PLEASE UNDERSTAND... (Page 3)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Thanks ParamHug 

If I start typing, I might take up all 150 pages of your thread and who knows how many moreROFL.  I don't think that will play very wellD'ohHence, long story short -  I agree with everything you said, since you are heading in the positive direction, so let me know if you happen to edit your post with any air of negativityShocked, so I can come back and punish youEvil Smile
GHSP has, is and will always be my only favorite showDay Dreaming

Some positive quotes (sorry, I had these tucked away without who wrote them)Big smile

The mind is easily distracted; it loses its focus and becomes restless. If it is not directed positively, its power will be diffused.

Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.

People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.

I would rather stay positive and get 50 percent good results, than stay negative and get 100 percent bad results!

MAHIII...Mishty dear...hearing the word PUNISHMENT gives me the chills...God knows what kinda punishment u, kirti, or Pinku mite plan for me...So me going the SAFE WAY...STAYING POSITIVE...Tongue

Luved all ur POSITIVE quotes...very APT...Thumbs Up

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

totally agreee with u param. to run show they need to introduce new track and character. i love the current track and on top everyone know how to act. if still fans r not happy then i don't know what they want. GC and DD r working hard and they need some break tooo so they don't make them dead tire and sick.

dev is good actor. i know he did bad in past but u know we need to enjoy the show instead of criticize. appreciate the hard work that our GC, DD and whole team put to try to make us happy.

only my pov please no offence

Very True Jas dear...thanx for agreeing with me gurl...ekdum Sahi boli tu...yaar missing ur poetry...kuch APT sa ho jaaye...Tongue
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm Parm ! I agree also ... the show cant only revlove on Gurmeet Ji and Drashti Ji ... I actually LOVE the track right now and I like Dev and Nandini ... they are SOOO much better than AA Dead with Dev and Nandini's track the show is still about Maneet and they just add to Maneet not take the show away like AA did ... I actually wake up and look forward to what Lachie, Lucky, or even Jugnoo Mamaji might doLOL ... lol it adds to the show and its pretty funny !!!! Big smile all theses charcheters help shape the story of MAAN and GEET and I for one really enjoy this track w/ Balwant Singh and the family in Amritsar ... when Maneet go back to delhi I will miss the family and I hope that Adi Sir and Pinky are shown more and NO AA AT ALL !!! Big smile

sorry if i offended anyone ... just my pov Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

thanks for the pm Parm ! I agree also ... the show cant only revlove on Gurmeet Ji and Drashti Ji ... I actually LOVE the track right now and I like Dev and Nandini ... they are SOOO much better than AA Dead with Dev and Nandini's track the show is still about Maneet and they just add to Maneet not take the show away like AA did ... I actually wake up and look forward to what Lachie, Lucky, or even Jugnoo Mamaji might doLOL ... lol it adds to the show and its pretty funny !!!! Big smile all theses charcheters help shape the story of MAAN and GEET and I for one really enjoy this track w/ Balwant Singh and the family in Amritsar ... when Maneet go back to delhi I will miss the family and I hope that Adi Sir and Pinky are shown more and NO AA AT ALL !!! Big smile

Now thats the SPIRIT GURL...thats the way to go...Thumbs Up

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Now thats the SPIRIT GURL...thats the way to go...Thumbs Up

glad you made this post ... we all  really needed this !!!!! Big smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 17 May 2011 at 10:49pm

Absoluv

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Param Hug

I miss lacchi the day she does not come on the screen. After a long time they have got characters who don't make you fast forward na.  She reminds me of geet of the olden days. Moophat and absolute bindaas with all the jawaab's ready in her mouth. Big smile

Absoluv

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
gr8 post yaar
agree with each &every point

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Param Hug

I miss lacchi the day she does not come on the screen. After a long time they have got characters who don't make you fast forward na.  She reminds me of geet of the olden days. Moophat and absolute bindaas with all the jawaab's ready in her mouth. Big smile

I know...yeh lachchi badi tez hai...she is tooo quick...LOL

serialwatcher16

Go to top