Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE UNDERSTAND... (Page 2)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

ur r absolutely right yaar...how long can the serial survive on eye locks and hugs? now that the SR is over, there can be no more demand for that tooWink...
i'm enjoying this track, which is so unique from the regular saas- bahu-fight for supremacy- old flame-tracks..the comedy track is something that was not explored much in Romantic serials...with such wonderful actors the track is entertaining...
of course many still feel dev shudn't be graced with a romance...but it seems all is forgiven and forgotten by Maaneet
there is a chance that the Cvs will have selective amnesia on Dev's past crime...

but the show to continue has to have an alternate track other than MAaneet! better comedy i feel

EggXactly dear...with u on the GREEN & RED...About asking for ANOTHER SR...I think that is TOTALLY DOABLE...a married couple doesn't stop making love after the first night, now do they ???Wink...Infact...who knows next time or someday V mite get the KINDA SR V WANNA C BETWEEN MAANEET...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Well said Param, I'm actually enjoying the current track and love Mamaji's antics, looking forward to seeing Teji getting closer to Pammi.

I know we all love Maaneet and wanna see more of them but they cannot carry the burden of the show on the shoulders by themselves, there needs to be other characters and parallel tracks. I'm sure we don't want GC & DD to be overworked and get exhausted or sick.

So lets sit back and enjoy the show, every show is bound to have it's plus and minus points, lets just concentrate on the positives and ignore or overlook the negatives Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

It is not the creative team hun, it is the channel...

the channel have paid big for Samir Sharma, so they want him to be used well in the show...which is why Dev track is given importance...everything that has been shown whether it be sensitive or not...channel has a hand in it...

C now there is a thing that is BEYOND US...the channel...they too need to earn their livelihood, right ??? Maybe v can PETITION to the channel to NOT interfere a WHOLE LOT with our show...what do u think ???Wink

I agree...that Samir Sharma is a very good actor...his expressions are good...he must have followed how other characters were not given that much importance & sidelined...After all, Samir needs to earn tooo so the big payment & hence using him to the fullest...

Ab ais toh nahi hoga ki PAISA bhi zayaada do aur KAAM thoda HO...channel waale bhi toh wasool karenge na...Wink
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Well said Param, I'm actually enjoying the current track and love Mamaji's antics, looking forward to seeing Teji getting closer to Pammi.

I know we all love Maaneet and wanna see more of them but they cannot carry the burden of the show on the shoulders by themselves, there needs to be other characters and parallel tracks. I'm sure we don't want GC & DD to be overworked and get exhausted or sick.

So lets sit back and enjoy the show, every show is bound to have it's plus and minus points, lets just concentrate on the positives and ignore or overlook the negatives Smile

Well Said Dee Dear..Clap..agree with u gurl...especially the RED...Big smile

Yes ofcourse...Tejji- Pammi track can b made intersting tooo...

drdee142

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Sorry Param, I kept understanding till yesterday's episode. 

I love Jugnu mama and lacchi and in fact all the amritsar characters. Their dialogues are fantastic and I don't even mind if geet and maan go on a  holiday for health reasons leaving the amritsar gang on my tv screen. 

But I could not stomach Dev yesterday. Could not stomach Geet  and maan being instrumental in getting dev getting married to nandini. I will zip it, because as you say it is a show.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9Absoluv

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691AbsoluvAmoureuxrahmona_pakswe

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
totally agreee with u param. to run show they need to introduce new track and character. i love the current track and on top everyone know how to act. if still fans r not happy then i don't know what they want. GC and DD r working hard and they need some break tooo so they don't make them dead tire and sick.

dev is good actor. i know he did bad in past but u know we need to enjoy the show instead of criticize. appreciate the hard work that our GC, DD and whole team put to try to make us happy.

only my pov please no offence

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Sorry Param, I kept understanding till yesterday's episode. 

I love Jugnu mama and lacchi and in fact all the amritsar characters. Their dialogues are fantastic and I don't even mind if geet and maan go on a  holiday for health reasons leaving the amritsar gang on my tv screen. 

But I could not stomach Dev yesterday. Could not stomach Geet  and maan being instrumental in getting dev getting married to nandini. I will zip it, because as you say it is a show.  

Heyy dear.Hug..I totally respect ur POV...thanx for reading this post in a POSITIVE SPIRIT...How r u gurl ??? Haven't seen u in  a while ?? Do u go the CLUB ???

serialwatcher16

Go to top