PLEASE UNDERSTAND... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
originally posted by absoluv
 U have written a much much needed post on this forum...I agree with u in totality...every point u have given are absolutely correct...Particularly the points about secondary characters being absolutely necessary to lend support to the main characters and to also see that they are not made to shoulder the burden of the show's success on their very own...GC and DD are undoubtedly superb ac tors and thy portray the characters of Maneet superbly...but too much of anything can also be harmful...so also if the show were to focus only on these two there would be no novelty in their scenes...I mean after 300+ episodes...what new could be conceived and shown?...the creatives would have to go round in circles and show old scenes in a newer way...like giving old products in a new packaging... in such a case the readers would again be criticising them by saying they are showing us old things again...

I have read so much negativity on this forum in the past few weeks, that actually now I dread even reading posts...but ur post has restored my faith in human nature and made me believe that positivity still exists on my favourite GF...

I too agree with u that let us forget what happened in the past...they were very good episodes...but Maneet have come a long way in their relationship sicnce the HP and initial Delhi episodes...this is a new journey on which they have embarked, with no constraints from Geet's troubled past...so let's join them in this new journey without our negative comments and view the show as it is meant to be viewed...as one which is meant to entertain us and make us forget the trials and tribulations of life...at least for 20 minutes from Mondays to Fridays...this is how I view Tv shows...I love watching Geet because it has brought a breath of fresh air into TV viewing...as it has no cruel saas, sister-in-law,  or a permanently harassed daughter-in-law/wife, no memory losses, no twin brother/sister/look-alike suddenly appearing out of the blue...etc etc overly dramatised situations accompanied by extra-loud BG music or extra-long face-freezes...will also always love it till it stays this way...a simple and sweet love story with mostly all positive characters and a few much-needed negative ones...because is not always a bed of roses so also Maneet have had problems and may again have problems...but those can be faced by them and by us depending on how the CVs handle them...and I definitely have faith in the Cvs and will always maintain  my faith in them...had I not had faith ion them I woyuld have long since given up on this show... and I love the forum also despite the negativity...U won't believe this but this is the forum i visit religiously and write like a maniac...thats what GHSP and GF have done to me...

Wow I just sat down to write a few words agreeing with the post but seems I have written volumes and bored all in the process...Also sorry if I have tread on any toes and hurt any feelings...but just wanted to express my POV...love this show and love u guys also...

Edited by hamavand - 12 years ago
I completely agree with you..GEET  is so unique from the regular saas- bahu-fight ...i am enjoying with the  new track..😊
Param what a fantastic postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ and i whole heartedly agree with every word u said..this show needs to continue as long as it can and in order for that to happen the show needs to evolve. 

Yes dev was a bad character to start off but he has repented, been forgiven and it is time for him to move on in the storyline. I Love SS expressions and acting and don't want him to leave due to some hardcore dev haters! The strange thing is when dev left..everyone wanted him back...they bought him back and now let them give him a storyline
I am very much enjoying devni storyline and the rest of the Amritsar clan just waiting now to see where it leads to.

I love maaneet just as much as any fan here but we need a storyline alongside maaneet romancing..how long will fans be happy with just the romancing? When we get maaneet in small doses...the enjoyment is so much better and appreciated!..Well for me it isπŸ˜†

Yes i hear fans saying there is Vicky and samira...But after them???...so let the CV's set the pace..sit back and enjoy!

Season 1 of GHSP is over...let bygones be bygones!! 

Param... awesome PostπŸ‘πŸΌ

Totally (Tu Talli...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  that was funny... ok jokes aside. Totally agree with you... I am just glad that they don't make the tracks dramatic! Me not a fan of politics & dramaticsπŸ˜‰ Romance & comedy anytimeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

As you say...

Chodon Kal Ki Baatein, Kal Ki Baat Purani, 
Naye daur Mein Dekho Show Ki Nayi Kahani...πŸ˜†

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
My positivity queen strikes back... And with a bang πŸ˜†
Was missing this from you Param... But i'm glad it came and came at the right time.. .

I agree... with all what you said...  This definintely has to be season 2 of GEET HSP..

As long as Dev's past keeps on playing on your minds you would not be able to enjoy the track.. These assumptions might help

1) Dev has no past... Its his rebirth.. (dare the CVs bring back NT then.. I'll be hunting them down with a gun 😑)

2) Dev was no where in Geets past..

But to think of it from a different perspective... had dev not betrayed geet, geet would have not come to dehli, not needed a job, not worked for khurana construction, not met Maan and we would not have seen the beautiful love story and all the office romance... In short she wouldn't  have been the transformed Geet anymore...  I remember in one of the episodes during confrontation with Dev and NT Geet says i should thank you guyz for hadn't you betrayed me i would'nt have been what i'm today... So should we be thankful to Dev too... πŸ˜‰

Oooppps kidding yaaron... I'm not justifying Dev its just that this is a different kind of balm for your hurt hearts.. I know its a pain to see Dev as been shown right now... i know he deserves punishment... however its a show afterall and at times even the makers have restrictions ... we may not knw why they do what they do... so we have to be considerate towards them.. AFTERALL they have given us those lovely moments that we are gonna cherish for life right? 😍

I know its hurtful to see Maan and Geet play cupids for Dev and Nandini but i still don't want to make that call... I still feel there is more to it... BUT again if thats what the makers have to do for whatever reasons then what can we do???

OK enough of my bhashan now... but of lately i have realised that the makers are constantly under some kind of pressure or the other from someone or the other.. Lets not add to their woes...  Lets give them feedback but peacefully and in a supportive way ... I'm crazy for even a minute of Maneet in the show... and i don't want to loose that... 😳

BTW some things i liked about ydays episode...
Ofcourse the Maan Geet scene... don't you think they are getting a little more than touchy these days... I love how Maan always hugs Geet from the back and check out how close you feel the are... (or rather they actually are)...

Geet ke phatke... kabhi gal par to kabhi shoulders par... only she can behave as such with him and yet he is so lovey dovey... And may be its only me but i feel there is different charm to their blush these days... GEET's charm is getting better and better with each passing day... no wonder MSK can't keep his hands to himself... πŸ˜†

Lastly, Geet least worried about Dev and you see she always addresses him as woh thik hai.. aa raha hai, ja raha hai, has raha hai etc but never as aa rahe hai or so... I mean not with any respect... While with Maan she is always like AAP aa rahe ho... etc etc... I still like that difference...
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
awesome post dear...your absolutely right...only 2 characters cannot do all the 300+ epis continuously...we should give chance to new characters and new track...always romance of Maan and geet will be really difficult for actors and also PH...blaming all the upcoming new tracks means...how can they run a serial...there will be always ups and downs in a serial...if they always show happy with no twist or turns...they soon they have to give a happy ending to the serial and end it...then we will be missing Maneet badly...lets sit and enjoy ...even if it is a 1 min scene of Maneet...it will always make us smile and enjoy...
one thing am hearing is that...if there are more complaints again serial and new track means...the channel is finding a reason to end it... saw it in FB...i dont know weather it is true or not...and also heard 1 year extension is also given to our geet...
so one request to all...pls stop bashing the show or current track or any characters in the serial...this will lead to any bad circumstances...
whatever it may be...Geet is our fav serial and always remains in top...and support our serial and also our Maneet...who entertained us 24/7 till now...
I was quite depressed reading all the sad topics...but reading yours has made me smile.

Its true we can't always depend on Gurti...there needs to be screen time for others. And I think the reason for the Devini episode is because they need to finish the Amritsar track.
Param, I completely agree. GHSP can't only be about Maaneet. We need the sidecharacters partially for the storyline and partially so the main leads can get some rest. A show would be awfully boring and repetetive if it only was about two people.

I watch Geet for pure entertaintment. I don't go deeper then that because (to me) there are better things in life to worry and analyse about then a show.

For the moment I'm enjoying the current track. It's funfilled and light.
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I watch Geet for pure entertaintment. I don't go deeper then that because (to me) there are better things in life to worry and analyse about then a show.
For the moment I'm enjoying the current track. It's funfilled and light.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Very Good Point Mona dear...
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

I was quite depressed reading all the sad topics...but reading yours has made me smile.

Its true we can't always depend on Gurti...there needs to be screen time for others. And I think the reason for the Devini episode is because they need to finish the Amritsar track.

Yes ...I think they need a closure there & MAANEET need to head back to Delhi...

YoonKi Dekhne waali baat toh yeh hai, Kya Dev-Nandini track aayega ??? Kaise ???πŸ˜›