Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

It is not the creative team hun, it is the channel...

the channel have paid big for Samir Sharma, so they want him to be used well in the show...which is why Dev track is given importance...everything that has been shown whether it be sensitive or not...channel has a hand in it...

C now there is a thing that is BEYOND US...the channel...they too need to earn their livelihood, right ??? Maybe v can PETITION to the channel to NOT interfere a WHOLE LOT with our show...what do u think ???๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree...that Samir Sharma is a very good actor...his expressions are good...he must have followed how other characters were not given that much importance & sidelined...After all, Samir needs to earn tooo so the big payment & hence using him to the fullest...

Ab ais toh nahi hoga ki PAISA bhi zayaada do aur KAAM thoda HO...channel waale bhi toh wasool karenge na...๐Ÿ˜‰
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Well said Param, I'm actually enjoying the current track and love Mamaji's antics, looking forward to seeing Teji getting closer to Pammi.

I know we all love Maaneet and wanna see more of them but they cannot carry the burden of the show on the shoulders by themselves, there needs to be other characters and parallel tracks. I'm sure we don't want GC & DD to be overworked and get exhausted or sick.

So lets sit back and enjoy the show, every show is bound to have it's plus and minus points, lets just concentrate on the positives and ignore or overlook the negatives ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well Said Dee Dear..๐Ÿ‘..agree with u gurl...especially the RED...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes ofcourse...Tejji- Pammi track can b made intersting tooo...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry Param, I kept understanding till yesterday's episode. 

I love Jugnu mama and lacchi and in fact all the amritsar characters. Their dialogues are fantastic and I don't even mind if geet and maan go on a  holiday for health reasons leaving the amritsar gang on my tv screen. 

But I could not stomach Dev yesterday. Could not stomach Geet  and maan being instrumental in getting dev getting married to nandini. I will zip it, because as you say it is a show.  

Thanks Param๐Ÿค— 

If I start typing, I might take up all 150 pages of your thread and who knows how many more๐Ÿคฃ.  I don't think that will play very wellHence, long story short -  I agree with everything you said, since you are heading in the positive direction, so let me know if you happen to edit your post with any air of negativity๐Ÿ˜ฒ, so I can come back and punish you๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 
GHSP has, is and will always be my only favorite show๐Ÿ˜

Some positive quotes (sorry, I had these tucked away without who wrote them)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The mind is easily distracted; it loses its focus and becomes restless. If it is not directed positively, its power will be diffused.

Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.

People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.

I would rather stay positive and get 50 percent good results, than stay negative and get 100 percent bad results!
jasraj123 thumbnail
totally agreee with u param. to run show they need to introduce new track and character. i love the current track and on top everyone know how to act. if still fans r not happy then i don't know what they want. GC and DD r working hard and they need some break tooo so they don't make them dead tire and sick.

dev is good actor. i know he did bad in past but u know we need to enjoy the show instead of criticize. appreciate the hard work that our GC, DD and whole team put to try to make us happy.

only my pov please no offence
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Sorry Param, I kept understanding till yesterday's episode. 

I love Jugnu mama and lacchi and in fact all the amritsar characters. Their dialogues are fantastic and I don't even mind if geet and maan go on a  holiday for health reasons leaving the amritsar gang on my tv screen. 

But I could not stomach Dev yesterday. Could not stomach Geet  and maan being instrumental in getting dev getting married to nandini. I will zip it, because as you say it is a show.  

Heyy dear.๐Ÿค—..I totally respect ur POV...thanx for reading this post in a POSITIVE SPIRIT...How r u gurl ??? Haven't seen u in  a while ?? Do u go the CLUB ???
Absoluv thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thanks Param๐Ÿค— 

If I start typing, I might take up all 150 pages of your thread and who knows how many more๐Ÿคฃ.  I don't think that will play very wellHence, long story short -  I agree with everything you said, since you are heading in the positive direction, so let me know if you happen to edit your post with any air of negativity๐Ÿ˜ฒ, so I can come back and punish you๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 
GHSP has, is and will always be my only favorite show๐Ÿ˜

Some positive quotes (sorry, I had these tucked away without who wrote them)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The mind is easily distracted; it loses its focus and becomes restless. If it is not directed positively, its power will be diffused.

Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.

People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.

I would rather stay positive and get 50 percent good results, than stay negative and get 100 percent bad results!

MAHIII...Mishty dear...hearing the word PUNISHMENT gives me the chills...God knows what kinda punishment u, kirti, or Pinku mite plan for me...So me going the SAFE WAY...STAYING POSITIVE...๐Ÿ˜›

Luved all ur POSITIVE quotes...very APT...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasraj123

totally agreee with u param. to run show they need to introduce new track and character. i love the current track and on top everyone know how to act. if still fans r not happy then i don't know what they want. GC and DD r working hard and they need some break tooo so they don't make them dead tire and sick.

dev is good actor. i know he did bad in past but u know we need to enjoy the show instead of criticize. appreciate the hard work that our GC, DD and whole team put to try to make us happy.

only my pov please no offence

Very True Jas dear...thanx for agreeing with me gurl...ekdum Sahi boli tu...yaar missing ur poetry...kuch APT sa ho jaaye...๐Ÿ˜›
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the pm Parm ! I agree also ... the show cant only revlove on Gurmeet Ji and Drashti Ji ... I actually LOVE the track right now and I like Dev and Nandini ... they are SOOO much better than AA ๐Ÿคข with Dev and Nandini's track the show is still about Maneet and they just add to Maneet not take the show away like AA did ... I actually wake up and look forward to what Lachie, Lucky, or even Jugnoo Mamaji might do๐Ÿ˜† ... lol it adds to the show and its pretty funny !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ all theses charcheters help shape the story of MAAN and GEET and I for one really enjoy this track w/ Balwant Singh and the family in Amritsar ... when Maneet go back to delhi I will miss the family and I hope that Adi Sir and Pinky are shown more and NO AA AT ALL !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sorry if i offended anyone ... just my pov ๐Ÿ˜Š
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

thanks for the pm Parm ! I agree also ... the show cant only revlove on Gurmeet Ji and Drashti Ji ... I actually LOVE the track right now and I like Dev and Nandini ... they are SOOO much better than AA ๐Ÿคข with Dev and Nandini's track the show is still about Maneet and they just add to Maneet not take the show away like AA did ... I actually wake up and look forward to what Lachie, Lucky, or even Jugnoo Mamaji might do๐Ÿ˜† ... lol it adds to the show and its pretty funny !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ all theses charcheters help shape the story of MAAN and GEET and I for one really enjoy this track w/ Balwant Singh and the family in Amritsar ... when Maneet go back to delhi I will miss the family and I hope that Adi Sir and Pinky are shown more and NO AA AT ALL !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sorry if i offended anyone ... just my pov ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now thats the SPIRIT GURL...thats the way to go...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ