new promo out!! (Page 5)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chapha

can u juxt update da promo plxx  Smile
sooo excited 2 watch dat Blushing

i have been trying a lot yaar...i am still not getting it...i dont know where to search anymore..Disapprove

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisidren

Originally posted by anamika_0

i dont wanna see any promos more... im totally heart broken...Broken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCry

Hi Anamika,

Think positive...The story just started and there is a long way to go...The budding romance will grow up to a matured intense love and Anant will fight against the "Purani Soch" to get his love...

hm.. wen there are soo many people here having hope that something good will happen... then ok mee too join u all... letz hope to see something that we wish...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Reshmi-

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
dnt worry guysss...Confused...i understand ur feelings...ME TOO CONFUSED...be positive...Smile..they will not do nething that is against their upbringing...and enjoyyy the romance bad mein will worry abt their break up.D'oh...for now have faith on ANANT...Embarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

[QUOTE=supria]hi deepsTongue ...a lovely description of the promoSmileSmile...cant wait to  catch it...n ur last line is really worth thinking abt...after all...ananth is so unpredictable and im sure he's going to give in to family pressure n get engaged...will hate him for doing so! hope ananth does not turn out to be the typical tongue tied hero! When he could go n get navya from her house at night for nimishas enegagement despite knowing how much trouble he's putting her into, y cant he do something abt his family??

Didnt i tell u in one of my earlier replies that maybe by next weekend we'd see ananth's engagement with shagun...for this show was doing too well...n all good things have to come to an end in hindi soaps n take the balaji route of breakups, pining, loveless marriages, divorces, n remarriages!!
In fact navya is bolder when it comes to her feelings for him..shes lying so much n getting off the bus for him, that was bold given the difficulty with which she got permission...

poor navya...my heart goes out to her...that too when no one except ananth knows abt her feelings...n after what happened betn them...how cud she possibly see this engagement happening? wish ritzz or appy got to know abt them...i also agree with u that renuka is right in worrying abt navya...im going to quit this show if ananth does not do something for Anya n silently gets engaged to atupid shagun n then apologises to navya n pines for her...

heyy supriya...Embarrassed...and thanks for appreciating...actually i thought i sounded like a boring  news reporter of the promo...LOL..i was re-reading and changing the words to make it clear...what i am trying to say..D'oh..LOL

anyways...u r right...navya is very bold.Tongue..having the guts to accept her feelings.Embarrassed.and to follow it even with all the pressure.Clap.. especially when she is a girl..that too the shy kindEmbarrassed...really...she is smartCool...but kyaa yaar...anant ko bhi chance doWink(..and a bit time too..he will defiitely need that..LOL)...i am sure...may be out of shock he wouldnt be able to react much when his family announces his engagement.Confused..and then he might get a bit confused whether by going against them..he would betray all his belief about parvarish and sanskaarOuch...so at first he may think abut forgetting all he had with navyaD'oh...but he would soon get fed up without navya and playing the good family inert-boyLOL...and will definitely fight for herCool...and knowing him...being the sabkaa laadla...he would make sure that baba accepts his marriage with navya...he knows his ways..Wink.Cool.i am sure...he would never betray navya...Day Dreaming...all i can think of is ...a lot of drama is ahead...Day Dreaming

oops deeps, thanks a ton for that line of thot...yes...lets hope he'll realise things before hurting navya too much...n whatever happens, given the sweet guy he is, he deserves a person who is million times better than shagun...i hate the way the character behaves n makes faces...the way she's out to get / net ananth reminds me of a 2 yr old crying till he gets his chocolate or favo toy!! well, lets wait n watch how this drama moves on...n do keep the lovely posts coming!!

deeps07

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
omgDay Dreaming omg Day Dreamingomg...Day Dreamingplzzz post the link soon yaarEmbarrassed

deeps07

yes123456789 Newbie
yes123456789
yes123456789

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Omg, excited! Big smile
Anyone has the online link? Smile
But at the same time, dont you all think Anant's sort of 'crossing his limits'? I mean not as a "potential bf", but as a change in his "traditional family values" guy?Confused

deeps07

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yes123456789

Omg, excited! Big smile
Anyone has the online link? Smile
But at the same time, dont you all think Anant's sort of 'crossing his limits'? I mean not as a "potential bf", but as a change in his "traditional family values" guy?Confused

I agree!! But then when one is in love, nothing seems wrong! LOL

Navya takes matters too slow, and ANANT is tooo hyper all the time! SO A CLASH HAPPENS!

We can just hope after todays roothna-manana they will agree on the terms and conditions of their intimacy of the relationship LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91deeps07kkl276

fardee Goldie
fardee
fardee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

plss post the link...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index