Navya
Navya

new promo out!! (Page 4)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Yaar, whatever is happening , it's kinda unpredictable!
I have seen many serials before but this one is really confusing.
Its promos n SBSs are extremely out of imagination.
We like their scenes and thus their acts but something very odd is happening n that too very soon.
What's this all yaar?
Can anybody plz explain ye ho kya raha hai...ofcourse pyaar but aise?Confused

i feel they are trying to get on major phase of the show...thats why they r hurrying it...but i wish they had extended the current track...and made it a bit more gradual.Ermm..anyways...maybe ..they know what they r doingErmm...lets see how this goes..Cool

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

i dont wanna see any promos more... im totally heart broken...Broken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCry

heyy dont be sad yaar...this is going to be very interesting soon...mark my words...this will end up good...Wink
unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

please post the link when u got it,we are very eager to watch it, i wish anant and navya want to success in their love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

i dont wanna see any promos more... im totally heart broken...Broken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCryBroken HeartCry

heyy dont be sad yaar...this is going to be very interesting soon...mark my words...this will end up good...Wink

wish ur words became true.. but really really dont wanna see that rubbish engagement...

this was the only serial i loved fromthe very first promo itself...i had many hopes on it... hoped it wud never go in the other serials' stupid paths... but...
Cry

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deeps07

wish ur words became true.. but really really dont wanna see that rubbish engagement...

this was the only serial i loved fromthe very first promo itself...i had many hopes on it... hoped it wud never go in the other serials' stupid paths... but...
Cry

have faith...we can hope for the best..Embarrassed
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Oh God plzz dont get depresssed and sad its a track and in evry love story some thing need to be happened so dont worry nothing going to happen even it will be interesting!!!

deeps07

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hi Anamika,

Think positive...The story just started and there is a long way to go...The budding romance will grow up to a matured intense love and Anant will fight against the "Purani Soch" to get his love...

deeps07

chapha Newbie
chapha
chapha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
can u juxt update da promo plxx  Smile
sooo excited 2 watch dat Blushing

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index