Navya

Anant is taking the relationship too fast

trish568 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I personally feel like Anant is taking his relationship with Navya too fast, in relation to her character and how she views the concept of love and relationships with boys. He should be more considerate of her charactor, and know that she doesnt think it's appropriate for them to embrace each other openly, like he embraced her when he kissed her. Allot of people keep saying that Navya is at fault here, but I think it's Anant. Obviousley a girl who clearly isnt very social, and hardly ever even talks to males at all, is suddenly touched in such a way. It would surprise and scare anyone. What do you think? Who's the one complicating things here?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah even i agree... in real life, if u think logically u wud obv be scared n awkward if a guy behaves lyk this wid u... even if he myt be ur crush...
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u...i dont think navya is to be blamed at all here.😳...pathaa nahiin...anant just went tooo bekaboo...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Trish?😳
I agree with ya that the love track is too fast...its the CVs who need to be blamed..wats with the rush?
Abt Anant and his coming close to her, well, I have a different stand!
Tried to cover it up in my post..
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685881

BTW, a very interesting post!
Love,
Ritz
😳

-veena.shona- thumbnail
i agree wid u, its kinda vry rushedπŸ˜•
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya trish you r rite..Anant is taking it way fast..
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anant s too fast may be he s in illusion!πŸ˜•...when he 'll be out frm this may not feel this much attraction towards Navya..who knows...later 'll understand ' true love'...to him now only has attraction...!not much feelings that's why he s giving Navya trouble alwayz...again n again...can't understand her situation! later he 'll understand u can love anyone without coming closer!
yes123456789 thumbnail
Yup agreed, it's too fast. But it can't be helped on his behalf...he's got this strong attraction towards Navya. HeheπŸ˜†

And yeah, Navya is socially-shy, and it's natural for her to feel awkward and embarassed when Anant tries to physically get close to her..of course she would get scared and shy away. Hmm, i personally think no one's to blame. It's just both of them have their own way of reacting to attraction (I wouldn't say love, it's too strong a word for them to be in "love" so soon) - Anant prefers getting physically close and teasing her and Navya prefers words via talking. πŸ˜›