India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Kukkan you are AWESOME! (Page 4)

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I agree this is a great forum. I just put out my tought and hope no offense to anyone.
We are forgetting the M&Ms. The great ego people. Kukkan is such a nice person. I dont think G would like that kind of sacrifice from him. And the M&Ms do not think he is good enough for Mahadevi preggy or not.

Kukkan was very obsevent at the time G was harssing R. He asked at one occaision if there was any hidden agenda. And G had replied it will come out at the right time. Kukkan who is smart perhaps already calcuated that G is intrested in R?

G usually givs important task to Kukkan. I get the feeling that he is Gs right hand.
I love reading all your posts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001shivani003Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

I agree this is a great forum. I just put out my tought and hope no offense to anyone.
We are forgetting the M&Ms. The great ego people. Kukkan is such a nice person. I dont think G would like that kind of sacrifice from him. And the M&Ms do not think he is good enough for Mahadevi preggy or not.

Kukkan was very obsevent at the time G was harssing R. He asked at one occaision if there was any hidden agenda. And G had replied it will come out at the right time. Kukkan who is smart perhaps already calcuated that G is intrested in R?

G usually givs important task to Kukkan. I get the feeling that he is Gs right hand.
I love reading all your posts.

@ Azuria, you are very observant. I started watching BBAT about a month back, just finished watching all the older episodes. I thought everything was fresh in my mind but I don't remember this scene at all. Do you remember when this happened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Regarding jabbu & mahadevi, i gotta feeling that they'll end up marrying. And jabbu da jerk is having a good chance to be the second ghar jamai after our guddu da great... Lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellashivani003

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Originally posted by sofeajan

Hi Everyone
agreed that Kukkan is awesome. Do you think he will go the extra mile and save his bhabhi name and respect by marrying Devi ????Approve It will so like his character. So he will be PN 2nd ghar jamai and help protect his bhabhi
I do agree wiz u sofeajan.  Me too i hv the feeling that Kukkan will marry Devi n thus save both name n respect of Gunjhun.  I don't know if uo  remember the episode where Kukkan told G that he felt like an orphan when G just left without informing them(first time G went to see his mum at hospital) n also said for him G is just like his mom n dad.  Kukkan is such a faithful n sincere friend to G that he will go to any extreme for him.  That why i like kukkan very much he is awesome.

You know I would love if Kukkan end up with Mahadevi even if the M& M disagree but after Monday's episode I don't think that will happen. When G said that R is mahann - buying a shirt for Jabbo after what he had done to Mahadevi... Runjhun mentioned that Jabbo look up to G and will listen to him. So I think G will ask Jabbo to marry Mahadevi even if the M&M disagree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index