:Important: Rank Dropped Low! -Edited-

Posted: 12 years ago
                                                     WAKE UP ARTIANS / RATIANS
                          Rati's Rank Dropped from 1 to 3 not 2 but 3!!
      This is uncool guys, Our favorite is on First doesnt mean she will stay on first, 
we gotta put more effort into this. We kno where Rati Belongs which is so not 3rd!

Come on guys comment karo!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
                                            Not for me but for Rati๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ http://india-forums.com/celebrity/2680/rati-pandey/ @
                                             ^^^^^^There is the Link^^^^^^^
Edited*
Okay guys i did not mean to create any fights btwn Arjun fans and Rati fans
As many of u already kno im a die-hard ArTi and MayUr fan. No one can beat Jun-Angel they are the best n perfect couple. If u really know me thn u would've understood me.
But i was just shocked to see Rati's rank drop low, cuz maybe i was not expecting tht at all..
n i said ArTi because there are some people here who like ArTi bcuz of Rati so i said Rati n ArTians
 ---------------
Comment on Arjun's as well
ARTIANS and MayUrians
Jun belongs with Rati๐Ÿ˜
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago
yes we have to bring our arti to top position
common guys work hard
Just after the previous week rankings displayed,There was a problem while commenting on rati fan page.the comments didnot get posted .Many wrote to vijay sir in the raking thread,i even sent a pm to vijay sir also.
 But later the problem was solved.May due to that prob for few days ,we were unable to comment and that lead to the  drop down in rank is what i feel.
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

Just after the previous week rankings displayed,There was a problem while commenting on rati fan page.the comments didnot get posted .Many wrote to vijay sir in the raking thread,i even sent a pm to vijay sir also.
 But later the problem was solved.May due to that prob for few days ,we were unable to comment and that lead to the  drop down in rank is what i feel.
Kayy, Thanks for informing =)

Oh... !!!! TM, this post only to bring Rati rank up... not Arjun..?? did i undertsand properly.. ??

thn why are you addressing ArTians, jst edit ur post and address only Ratians... u shd hav coutesy to mention both Arjun n Rati when u address ArTi fans...

dont built any wall b/w ArTi fans... we love Rati as same as Arjun and vice versa... !!!
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

Oh... !!!! TM, this post only to bring Rati rank up... not Arjun..?? did i undertsand properly.. ??

thn why are you addressing ArTians, jst edit ur post and address only Ratians... u shd hav coutesy to mention both Arjun n Rati when u address ArTi fans...

dont built any wall b/w ArTi fans... we love Rati as same as Arjun and vice versa... !!!
hey be chill deer .
now we all do same work for arjun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

you are right we are artian first and then arjunian and ratian  so vote for arti gyus . 

does it happen to only me and ridi, i dont know but several times when we try to comment on her profile, it says that i've commented in three hours when i havent.sometimes it doesnt let me comment the whole day! i dont know why this happens and that too frequently.
Originally posted by -roshnee-

does it happen to only me and ridi, i dont know but several times when we try to comment on her profile, it says that i've commented in three hours when i havent.sometimes it doesnt let me comment the whole day! i dont know why this happens and that too frequently.
same problem dear.
its not happen only  too u
Originally posted by priya_27_23

yes we have to bring our arti to top position
common guys work hard
yes u r right
ARTI deserve to be in top 5