Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I don't think ppl in HW go gaga over Indian stars as much as India goes gaga over HW...honestly, even the Indian critics go super fanatic over a decent HW performance. The only time they went gag over Aishu was b/c she was coined Most Beautiful and that too from India and I think that intrigued them, but still to this day ppl think of her as "exotic" even though she looks super European...but oh well!

to each their own: yes but of course!

Yea that is true.. i mean its expected.. our industry is almost a homage to hollywood.. with our industry's name itself being so inspired from hollywood.. and 99 percent of our scripts are ripped off from hollywood.. so it is understandable that everyone in india is nuts over holly.. in Aish's case.. i personally think that she is much more popular with western media.. and in france.. than bollywood.. in bolly.. people usually call her a flop queen.. international press was calling her a mega star from bollywood.. so she is much more popular there.. and her popularity is declining back home.
Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^true true...but I think it speaks volume when Aishu is the one that gets to interact with all the HW celebs that come to India (John and Hugh)...and I guess it depends who's criticizing b/c I know ppl who think she looked fantastic all 10 years and other who thought she was a disaster all 10 years...the media is bias afterall, but the general ppl tend to be more benevolent!

Originally posted by: eraser

I thought Liz Hurley got divorced?

w/ Arun Nair...   yep. she did.

she's here this time for her new love Shane Warne, captain of Rajasthan Royals. πŸ˜Š

Btw, i didn't get the purpose of hers (SD's) discussing about Liz. πŸ˜•

what did she imply?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aishwarya will never be good enough for a certain section of our desh. I think she inspires extreme reactions from people. This year too both her red carpet looks were loved by the Non desi folks and panned as expected by our desi designers.

Originally posted by: sweet coco

^true true...but I think it speaks volume when Aishu is the one that gets to interact with all the HW celebs that come to India (John and Hugh)...and I guess it depends who's criticizing b/c I know ppl who think she looked fantastic all 10 years and other who thought she was a disaster all 10 years...the media is bias afterall, but the general ppl tend to be more benevolent!

you mean the finest piece of crockery πŸ˜†

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

w/ Arun Nair...   yep. she did.

she's here this time for her new love Shane Warne, captain of Rajasthan Royals. πŸ˜Š

Btw, i didn't get the purpose of hers (SD's) discussing about Liz. πŸ˜•

what did she implied?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I think she was just trying to be oh so clever and use a pun  - notice the Warne instead of warnπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: qwww

I think she was just trying to be oh so clever and use a pun  - notice the Warne instead of warnπŸ˜†

copy-cat. Mara Masand Mahaan.πŸ˜†

i think she never reads sports pages. Warne dating Liz is as old a news as Methuselah.  

uski bhi dosh kya; page 3 se phoorsat miley to na page 15 pe jaayeπŸ˜†

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

you mean the finest piece of crockery πŸ˜†

Key word: FINEST!πŸ˜†
Shobhaa De loves to spite celebrities. That's how she sold Stardust magazine for years. But why now? Looks like she's a little discomfited by Sonam's unresponsiveness. Attagirl!

Spiteful pricks that spread negativity for no rhyme or reason must be ignored. That's their way to deal with their inferiority complex. Their thoughts only deserve a chuckle and some pity.
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Shobhaa De loves to spite celebrities. That's how she sold Stardust magazine for years. But why now? Looks like she's a little discomfited by Sonam's unresponsiveness. Attagirl!

Spiteful pricks that spread negativity for no rhyme or reason must be ignored. That's their way to deal with their inferiority complex. Their thoughts only deserve a chuckle and some pity.

No need to pity her! She is getting paid for this. πŸ˜†