Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

presence it cant be ignored

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
or can it.
Gopi has been around aham now for quite a few weeks  the jiggling of her bracelets, the offering of  tea, making his favourite dish,  doing small things which  might not have a impact now but later when that person is not there.  
Before gopi was never around aham  he didnt see her work he couldnt care less,  even now he couldnt care less  if kokila sees her plan is not working she will send gopi away  hopefully to nani then lets see the big aham modi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he treats her like a maid...so thr i think it is very easy for forget or ignore ur maids presence...unless Gopi truely makes and effort to change her self...and that requires her confidence...until then nothing is happening
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he treats her worse than a maid. I've seen him being nicer to  Mani than he is to Gopi. He's a jerk! A grade A jerk. A jerk with a capital J. I hate how He thinks she's below him. Wake up Mr. Ahem Modi. It's Gopi that deserves better than you! 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

I think he treats her worse than a maid. I've seen him being nicer to  Mani than he is to Gopi. He's a jerk! A grade A jerk. A jerk with a capital J. I hate how He thinks she's below him. Wake up Mr. Ahem Modi. It's Gopi that deserves better than you! 

Eesha, nowadays one has to be polite to the servants, otherwise they'll leave work whereas if Ahem isn't polite to Gopi as she has nowhere to go. I'm expecting you to forget for a while how Koki addresses Mani 😛, but then probably Mani knows that underneath that tough exterior is a loving soul. And so she puts up with Koki's taunts.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I've already mentioned this before. They were a bit hasty in brining Nani into Modi Bhavan

Ahem was starting to notice that Modi Bhavan is not funtional without Gopi. They should have given him a few days to miss Gopi's presence in the house and in his life.

I wasn't surprised when Ahem was so angry at having to get Gopi back. He had just dropped her off the evening before. No wonder.

They whould have waited atleast a week before introducing Nani
Because the way things are progressing now. Koki will never let Gopi leave

Yuks
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

I've already mentioned this before. They were a bit hasty in brining Nani into Modi Bhavan

Ahem was starting to notice that Modi Bhavan is not funtional without Gopi. They should have given him a few days to miss Gopi's presence in the house and in his life.

I wasn't surprised when Ahem was so angry at having to get Gopi back. He had just dropped her off the evening before. No wonder.

They whould have waited atleast a week before introducing Nani
Because the way things are progressing now. Koki will never let Gopi leave

Yuks

Yuks, what an excellent point.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Kokila is extremely attached to Gopi, and in her mind she still has faith in Aham coming round, even today when he didn't adversely from having his room changed around all his work files had disappeared replaced with table cloth and flowers...so in Kokila's mind she thinks it's progress, but we saw his real reaction in the bathroom, why he hides it I don't know, he doesn't want to hurt her and be accused of not being like Kokila, but so what? Dutiful son...but what is his plan with regards to Gopi, stay with her until mother dies then send her away, that could be a very long time, also perhaps Chirag and Hetal will not stand for it, we saw them support Kokila's decision for her to stay.