Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) (Page 24)

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
lol you have 11:am and here it,s 11:00pmLOL
Bye Zaara see you tomorrow :)  i'm going to sleep now

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 14121

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

it's 11:00pm here in canada so i going to bed now, bye


Bye baljit.. Hug

Good nights and sweet dreams.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by lovePC

it's 11:00pm here in canada so i going to bed now, bye


Bye baljit.. Hug

Good nights and sweet dreams.. Big smile

thank you love HugHugHug damn our timing is so differentDisapprove
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33399

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
see what i found mamla kuch gharbar hai
 
  
"Salman is so charming his charm comes out from screen" - Priyanka Chopra on Salman Khan (via @beinghumananu thank) :) about 3 hours ago via web
 
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33399

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
 
thnx
 
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

 
 
this is what my story is about
its not detailed 
 
this with srk as PCs bro ..
i had this story in my head much before i made my 1st fan made movie.. but this is only the half..
its startwith sk srk are very good friend srk is married .. pc has a boyfriend who sees pc as his lucky charm whenever he is playing cricket one day she is late for the match and he has scored anythign yet
but she manage to be there
sk always try to be good with pc but she tells him not to flirt with him..
but pc also helps sk by getting rid of girls.. by showing that she is his fiance..
and one day he needs help again she comes in short dress where seeing her he almost faints..
but he manage to get rid of the girl..
the same time aamir khan enters the hotel lounge..
pc is stunned.. she want to meet him.. but sk stops her.. she pull his tie and tells him if he dont help her she will tell all the girls about him
so he somehow manage to reach aamir khan and he came to meet her..
the shake hands.. she keeps looking at him
sk sees that she is not letting his hand go he puts her hand down..(ROFLLOL)
aamir khan then leaves.. she is jumping and thnx sk for it.. while jumping shouting(she should hug sk in excitement no?)
 
 
 
PC actually get accused of having affair with SK .. when its not true.. she is getting engaged
when she get accused... and she tries to commit suicide.. where srk tells sk to leave them alone..
and sk tells him if anything happens to PC they will be responsible for it..
 
why she was accused is a secret - its a long story
 

but after few year sk pc meets abroad and now they actually falls in love.. but didnt declair their
love..
when she comes back.. she sees her ex in their house he is apologizing for what happened in the past..
pc is shocked.. coz she is over it..
now she is confused what to do..
here i need more scene but dont know what
 
but i know how she will declair her love to him... sk is going back.. she want to stop him
but her car broke down.. and the same time aamir khan's car also lands there he sees her
and offer her the lift..
she thnx him for it...
and he wish her all the best..
in the airport she dont know what to do coz she cant find him there..
she hear an announcement.. she sees the microphone and ask the lady over there if she can use it
but she says its not for public use..
pc moves away..
the lady leaves from there..  after looking around she goes to pick the microphone and
start talking and telling him not to go..
but the security came and took her away..(aww that's so sad)
after  awhile she is tied she cant see him and sits down with her hands on her face n is crying
the same time she feels that someone is standing there.. she looks up
its sk..
she stands up and push him and asking how dare he is leaving her..(aww so cute)
she tells him she dont want anything ... she just need him..
and sk propose her..
they hug(awww love that scene...so romantic)
srk with wife is also there..
the movie ends but its not detailed
 
 

 
 
 

wow that's awesome, good jobClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Joined: 07 December 2005
Posts: 33399

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
 
 
actually u know i wanted to add that she kisses him on his cheek.. but then hmm..
coz she is not even thinking of dating him here so i let it be.. hug wil be cute phir wohi baat..
coz they dont love each other here its after when they meet aborad
 
 
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

 
thnx
 
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

 
 
this is what my story is about
its not detailed 
 
this with srk as PCs bro ..
i had this story in my head much before i made my 1st fan made movie.. but this is only the half..
its startwith sk srk are very good friend srk is married .. pc has a boyfriend who sees pc as his lucky charm whenever he is playing cricket one day she is late for the match and he has scored anythign yet
but she manage to be there
sk always try to be good with pc but she tells him not to flirt with him..
but pc also helps sk by getting rid of girls.. by showing that she is his fiance..
and one day he needs help again she comes in short dress where seeing her he almost faints..
but he manage to get rid of the girl..
the same time aamir khan enters the hotel lounge..
pc is stunned.. she want to meet him.. but sk stops her.. she pull his tie and tells him if he dont help her she will tell all the girls about him
so he somehow manage to reach aamir khan and he came to meet her..
the shake hands.. she keeps looking at him
sk sees that she is not letting his hand go he puts her hand down..(ROFLLOL)
aamir khan then leaves.. she is jumping and thnx sk for it.. while jumping shouting(she should hug sk in excitement no?)
 
 
 
PC actually get accused of having affair with SK .. when its not true.. she is getting engaged
when she get accused... and she tries to commit suicide.. where srk tells sk to leave them alone..
and sk tells him if anything happens to PC they will be responsible for it..
 
why she was accused is a secret - its a long story
 

but after few year sk pc meets abroad and now they actually falls in love.. but didnt declair their
love..
when she comes back.. she sees her ex in their house he is apologizing for what happened in the past..
pc is shocked.. coz she is over it..
now she is confused what to do..
here i need more scene but dont know what
 
but i know how she will declair her love to him... sk is going back.. she want to stop him
but her car broke down.. and the same time aamir khan's car also lands there he sees her
and offer her the lift..
she thnx him for it...
and he wish her all the best..
in the airport she dont know what to do coz she cant find him there..
she hear an announcement.. she sees the microphone and ask the lady over there if she can use it
but she says its not for public use..
pc moves away..
the lady leaves from there..  after looking around she goes to pick the microphone and
start talking and telling him not to go..
but the security came and took her away..(aww that's so sad)
after  awhile she is tied she cant see him and sits down with her hands on her face n is crying
the same time she feels that someone is standing there.. she looks up
its sk..
she stands up and push him and asking how dare he is leaving her..(aww so cute)
she tells him she dont want anything ... she just need him..
and sk propose her..
they hug(awww love that scene...so romantic)
srk with wife is also there..
the movie ends but its not detailed
 
 

 
 
 

wow that's awesome, good jobClap
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

see what i found mamla kuch gharbar hai
 
  
"Salman is so charming his charm comes out from screen" - Priyanka Chopra on Salman Khan (via @beinghumananu thank) :) about 3 hours ago via web
 
 
 
 
 

awww this is what PC really said????


Edited by lovePC - 19 May 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Joined: 29 December 2007
Posts: 9031

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

heyy awl!

HI Bushi, how are you dear???Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1104   Views: 50945

-Priya- 1104 50945 28 April 2011 at 5:12pm by Katalicious
Priyanka Chopra fc [wish her happy bday]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1069   Views: 58697

-Priya- 1069 58697 28 September 2010 at 9:51am by preity*zinta
Harshad Chopra Fan Club

Author: cute_dol   Replies: 2   Views: 885

cute_dol 2 885 04 May 2010 at 12:45pm by mimi0295
Priyanka Chopra fc (dont post yet)

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 7   Views: 1379

-Priya- 7 1379 21 December 2009 at 12:14pm by -Priya-
~Akshay and Priyanka Chopra fanclub~ Join in

2

Author: Tweety2014   Replies: 13   Views: 4864

Tweety2014 13 4864 26 November 2009 at 2:50pm by Tweety2014

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index