~*Priyanka Chopra FC*~(allnews and new pics Pg108) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

great going guys congrats for the 7th fan club wow that last one finsihed very fast

thank you san😳
Originally posted by KatForeva

We are on a role :D

Yes we are Thank you again😳
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

congo everybuddy 4 new FC!

Thank you Bushi😳
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

hey kat n awl!!!

Hi Bushi🤗
Originally posted by aish_punk

congo on the new fc :)

the 1st page looks awesome!

awww thanks for congrating us and thank you very much for appreciating the first page, i worked hard on it(it took me 5 hours to do that😆 i needed to upload all my old siggys and search all the name of the new members in last fc cuz the topic stater never updated the news names of the news members... so i went trough all the 150 pages of the previous fc again to check all the news members )😊
Priyanka avoids Shahid at parties
Source: Dailybhaskar   |   Last Updated 13:59(18/05/11)
Comment | 

Shah Rukh Khan's latest party for IPL success was memorable to all Bollywood and cricket lovers. Priyanka Chopra came along with Sonali Bendre and Goldie Behl and avoided Shahid throughout the party. She was also not too happy with the extra attention that was showered on Deepika by the host as she came alone without Siddharth Mallya. 

The party was good as Priyanka enjoyed candid talks with Wasim Akram. The shocking entry was of Sushmita Sen as SRK had refused to promote her movie with then boyfriend Mudassar Aziz.

The party ended well with lot of glitz and glamour though SRK was quite frazzled after hosting such a big party bash.
^^^^^^ i don't know about Shahid but pc is the least person to be jealous of terrible actress Deepika dapukone😊

EK Ehsaas Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMgXfs7bYs[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by lovePC

Thank you Bushi😳

no lovePC it's ok!! ðŸ˜ƒ