India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

not arpita

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
i am sure now she is pihu as she's always thinking abt how to get revenge from avdesh and he is the prime target just look at her expressions. if she arpita why she care abt dev its sin to think of someone else when she married to avdesh. remember arpita said "hum avdesh ji ki elawa kissi aur ke baare me sochna hamare liye paap hai". what now and even in her mind she wouldnt be thinking about revenge against her hubby. before she was only making him suffer which i found quite ok since he deserved it. but now he asked for forgiveness so many times still it doesnt ring a bell to pihu that he cant do all this. pihu mental hospital bharti ho jaa apne dev ke saath.ROFL

another reason she cant be pihu as the current track shows she will try to harm avdesh. arpita avdeshji ko koi dhukh nahin de sakhti to nuksaan pohchaana door ki baat hai. she would not go this far to teach him lesson. she said main AST til til kar marungiAngry. wish like killing her. even during this point she would show some signs of being arpita.

and for u who think its arptia with memory loss to let me tell u memory isnt somthing that cant be brought back. suppose she is arpita then what this. she comes to lallanpur she cant remember her place where she was brought up. she meets avdesh her husband yet she doesnt show any signs of remembering him. she meets bhouji yet she does not get flashbacks of how bhouji got her killed. she goes to haveli now and still cant remember the place she came to when she married and all those moments with her avdesh-ji. lastly she sees her pics yet her misunderstanding doesnt clear that avdesh cant be behind this as he thinks her to be his wife. all her QS should be answered seeing those photos why he was after all dat and he clearly shows his pain and suffering he went through. yet she cant see it has she even got a heart.Angry she can only see that namard devs pain. why she after dev all da time he irritating dont want him back. guess she seen kabhi alvida naa kehna too many times thats why she obsessed with dev, woh us ke liye sharukh khan haiLOL. lekin pihu beti hamara avdesh sharukh se be bada deewana hai. woh sharukh khan hai darr film kaLOL. saying all this from all those previous scenes of avdesh and pihu.

sorry guys hamari arpita itni pathar dil nahin ho sakti. remembered a song pathar ke sanam which avdesh shud sing to pihuROFLand sorry to say memory aane me itni der nahin lagti.kyonki memory woh cheez nahin hai jo wapas nahin aa sakti. especially when all these people from her past life come in front of her countless no of times.

reply if u agree wiv me even i want her to be arpita but she not and cvs cant show she arpita in 1 week maybe if they had more time. agar yeh arpita hai to iski memory bahut kamzor hai. what her IQROFL

sorry even i want it to be arpi but current track shows she cant be and she was going to marry dev. if he did not die she would have married him by now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Hey Dear,

Can u please share ur views in the ongoing discussion thread, instead of opening New posts on the same topic.

Thanx,

GKD Dev Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index