Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

I dont count Race 2 as a saif/deepika flick. Its gonan be all twisted where veryone is with everyoen else or something. Who knows.

As for Cocktail, that was supposed to have Imran. I dont know what happened there.

BKB happened there. 😆
3 movies with Saif and Deepika? what theee...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Impeccable timing for this interview, lol

Desigirl: A minor glitch in the above posted interview. Deepika says she has no issue with Kareena OR KATRINA.😆

Everyone knows about the cold war between DP-Kat. So obviously this is just a farce. 

When in doubt blame it on media. ðŸ¥±
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Maddy, beside Kat and Priyanka, Who are the other A listers? There are other actresses in B-wood and he could work with them? Why 3 movies back to back with same starlet? 

Yep.. Kat and PC...Kat too prefers working with the others who are ahead of him in the BO race... PC too is out of the picture due to personal equations... So the A lister left is Deepika...Yeah there is Vidya too but after the debacles she had with the commercial genre she stays away from them and most of her movies are very heroine centric too...So she is out of the picture...

Baaki kaun hai... The rest of them...Yeah, Koko is on maternity break...Sonam spends more time on the magazine covers rather than on film shoots... The other youngsters too prefer the Khans/Kumar or the more youngistan crowd like Ranbir/Imran/Ranveer...

I am just guessing this may be one of the reason...
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind 3 films with Saif and Deepika because they are 3 completely different genres with an ensemble of other actors in each film. It's not like all 3 films are rom-coms with Saif and Deepika only.

Aarakshan has Mr B, Manoj, and also a love triangle with Saif-DP-Prateik. Race 2 has John, Anil, Sonakshi, Chritanghta...

Homi's film has Diana Plenty and maybe Kunal Kapoor... Ugh but I was so upset when Imran was dropped from Homi's film.. nahiii 🥺
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww me too bebo...My fav costar for Saifu is deepika

But like Desigal said, both saif and deepz didn't choose to work together. Deepika signed on to the movies way before and directors were looking for heros

But I'm happy...I love their pairing
.Alluring. thumbnail
i think vidya and konkona looks better with saif 
Itni badi industry and we have a total of 8-10 stars. Tch, tch. 😆

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Another article that proves Deepika is a LIAR!