Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

"A star danced, and under that was I born."

- William Shakespeare   

I'm not sure how many of you have read Shakespeare by now but this is one of my favourite quotes from him and I think the performance given by Shantanu, Amar and Bharat was soo good! Especially Shantanu! His dance today reminded me of this quote. He really shines when he's dancing and I think this is his new "birth" in a way because I think he finally understands that he can't just be wandering around Sharon to get her. And so getting to the dance! I think this is so far the best dance routine on this show. These three are really good and this was the standard I was expecting. (Although Amar is a little weaker than the other two, I'm just really happy with the choreography). Shakti's routine and the one Kunwar-Neha did weren't as strong. The Dazzling performance and Kunwar's "Yuvu" performance was pretty good too but I really like this trio! Shantanu's hand wave thing (sorry, I'm only familiar with jazz terms) was soo freaking amazing! I really hope we get to see him more on the show and I want to see how the story develops with Sharon as well. When she seems him dancing like that! And when he becomes the star!

And I found this on youtube,

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcAQT2PU1Eo

Shantanu's the one in the red t-shirt. He's really good and the guy beside him is awesome!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul-Alinaa-AnanyaVruShanCoffeeAddict100littledevils-Jum-RulzZ--Nia---jiya--XSilentWishesX.Nabi.Ayesha066

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""A star danced, and under that was I born."" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
swayum is really good and he's very sweet and innocent...thnx the video

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
shantanu? oh u mean swayam.. ya he's good! can't wait till he shows sharon!

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
agree to you anamika... shantanu, i mean swayam is real good along with amar and bharat... loved their routine...

thanks a lot for the video... and ya, the hand movement is called tuting (i guess, m not very sure)

~jiya~

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Oh! Should've written Swayam!

And I thought this was tutting:

I think what Swayam did was just a hand wave - I think it's part of a form called "liquid" ? So many new styles!!

Edited by .Anamika. - 20 May 2011 at 12:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.