Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Chitrangadha in Race 2 with Deepika and Sonakshi

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Chitrangda Singh spices up Race 2

After bagging a plum role in Krrish 3, the dusky damsel is all set to set the silver screen blazing in Abbas-Mustan's Race 2

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 03:23:23 AM

Race 2 just got hotter! With the likes of Deepika Padukone and Sonakshi Sinha already in, director duo Abbas-Mustan has roped in gorgeous actress Chitrangda Singh to join the stellar cast.

If all goes well, Chitrangda Singh would be seen at her sexiest best in the film, produced by Ramesh Taurani of Tips.

Though the actress is yet to sign the film, sources tell us that she is definitely considering the offer, which will see her in a completely different avatar.

Our source said, "Chitrangda is one of the hottest girls in Bollywood today. After she decided that she would start doing commercial films, she is on the wish list of every filmmaker. She is already doing a film with John Abraham for Goldie Behl.

She has also been cast opposite Akshay Kumar in Desi Boyz and Hrithik Roshan in Krrish 3. Race 2 will be another feather in her cap as the film boasts of a huge star cast including, Saif Ali Khan, John and Anil Kapoor.

However, Chitrangda is taking it easy and is yet to sign on the dotted line. She wants to be absolutely sure before signing the film, as the role requires her to be ultra glamorous and involves a lot of skin show. To top it all, she will also feature in an item number for the film."

When contacted, Chitrangda was reluctant to speak and said, "It is too early to talk about the film."

Ramesh Taurani, the producer of the film remained unavailable for comments.

With Chitrangda entering an altogether different zone now with her forthcoming films, one can hardly wait to see her scorch the screen; the icing being her item number, which hopefully will give all the munnis and sheilas run for their money.

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow this girl is going places! Bagging all these big films! This will be her 2nd film with John and Deepika! Best of luck to her...she's hot ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG IHeartDeepika I was going to say the same exact thing! WORD TO WORD!

Wow this girl is going places!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, great minds think alike? ๐Ÿ˜›
She is SMOKIN HOT and very talented, at least in some of the scenes that I have seen of her from that movie with Shiney.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
two movies with deepika...I'm sure they'll be friends after that.

She's so beautiful...the girl is PERFECT
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chitrangadha is one of favs.. she has appeal and she is a brilliant actor. I've watched almost all her movies.. her subtle acting style is her USP.. I am sure she'll eat everyone in that movie, provided she gets enough screen space!

@eraser thats one of fav movies Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi!
.Alluring. thumbnail
she is doing krrish 3 opposite Hrithik? i havent seen her movies yet but i hope she does good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by: monar

Chitrangadha is one of favs.. she has appeal and she is a brilliant actor. I've watched almost all her movies.. her subtle acting style is her USP.. I am sure she'll eat everyone in that movie, provided she gets enough screen space!

@eraser thats one of fav movies Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi!

Mine too, mine too Mona! Fav song of mine.

I don't know how she's gonna do films in Krrissh 2 (which already sounds it shouldn't be made) but she's an amazing actor, granted if she's provided enough space and a proper character.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05H-OxnRSRI[/YOUTUBE]
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zainab25

Mine too, mine too Mona! Fav song of mine.

I don't know how she's gonna do films in Krrissh 2 (which already sounds it shouldn't be made) but she's an amazing actor, granted if she's provided enough space and a proper character.

Awesome song Zainu... did you watch her other films - Sorry Bhai (not the best one), Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow (with Boman Irani) and her latest venture Yeh Saali Zindagi... she is amazing performer..  but yes I am not able to understand what can she do in movies like Krrish or Race ah! now I dont want a good actor like her dieing under commercial nonsensical cinema ๐Ÿค”