India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 17th: Things I liked (Page 7)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Ooopss spoken too soon ... thanks for that link Anu. Just read about the new promo... so it is bekabooo  galore Ouch Call me weird, but actually I would've preferred CSB promo Wink

I like the show for now Anu ... after watching shows on Sitara Ek, I am wary to actually "like" any show or fictional character for that matter.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 18 May 2011 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ Amy: i'd dare not imagine that...i'm having flashes of my childhood here...the way we all used to sit down * thud* when it ended "all fall down"...and all of us in the game used clap after that...imagine anant and navya doing it...both of them in school uniform, with that trademark bag and water bottle...navya in pigtails...now,that would really make my dayLOL

@ Anu: he is deffo Mr.Unique...complete package, if u ask me...as LadyM put it perfctly, Navya couldn't have asked for a better guy...after they get married, they can play hide n seek in bajpai mansion...the house is big after all...

p.s. small doubt here...does sitara ek refer 2 star one?? 

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 18 May 2011 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

@ Amy: i'd dare not imagine that...i'm having flashes of my childhood here...the way we all used to sit down * thud* when it ended "all fall down"...and all of us in the game used clap after that...imagine anant and navya doing it...both of them in school uniform, with that trademark bag and water bottle...navya in pigtails...now,that would really make my dayLOL LMAOOO Oh the visual in my headROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Yeah it would fit them PERFECTLY given their recent anticsLOL

@ Anu: he is deffo Mr.Unique...complete package, if u ask me...as LadyM put it perfctly, Navya couldn't have asked for a better guy...after they get married, they can play hide n seek in bajpai mansion...the house is big after all...Oh Goddd, MadhuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Have some mercyLOL

p.s. small doubt here...does sitara ek refer 2 star one?? Yes it does...direct translationLOL....the ultimate channel for senseless "hawtness" filled "youth shows"Clap

madhu_sridhar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Navya and Anant playing hide and seek at Adams *oops* Anant's family mansion!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But CSB's oogling eyes are like the eye of Sauron! (LoTR reference peeps!)ROFLROFLROFLROFLHe'll always *seek* his **precious** grandson!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharMru_beeLadyMcbethAreYaar

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Ruxana91

i really thought the scene was going to be portrayed exactly the way as in the promo but it was far from it! lol LOL it was so much more of a laid-back and casual convo between both of them...and his tone of voice and the way he was saying those lines almost changed the meaning - but i guess in a good way - it almost felt like he was teasing her rather than getting her to admit her feelings LOL Word, Ruxana!...you've expressed it far more clearly...that's exactly what made the scene much better...that he was asking her in this teasing...very simple teasing manner...there wasn't that much of a romantic tone to it really also...like you said, he made it so laid back, casual and matter of fact in a sense that gave the scene a different touch from the usual clichesLOL Thank you very much Smile i enjoyed wtchin the scene but i dnt think i wouldve if it was executed any differently lol

n yup the 'jhooti' LOL & 'peck' on the cheek parts were indeed very child-like...i almost didnt see the point of the peck on the cheek since they ddnt actually mention it again until the end of the episode...but glad navya actually voiced her feelings about it rather than letting him think she was ok with it when she wasnt... The only point of the peck on the check was to give them basis to create this first "misunderstanding" b/w them as they fumble their way on this path I guessLOL..lol yeah i see wt u mean abt the point of i ...but seriously I wish I could find a picture...have you ever seen those Hallmark black and white posters/cards which show two kids either kissing each other on the cheek or just walking along?? That's what Anant reminded me of thereLOL...the promo gave an intense/more charged tone to this scene but the actual scene turned out to be so light hearted/casual and more child-likeLOL...but not in the cringe-inducing manner that I dread from Anant either so I liked this todayLOL i totally agree with u there so hi5 on tht lol LOL
n uhh Anu...do you mean something along the lines of this cute & adorable pic by any chance?? loool LOL

Edited by Ruxana91 - 18 May 2011 at 10:53am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

But CSB's oogling eyes are like the eye of Sauron! (LoTR reference peeps!)ROFLHe'll always *seek* his **precious** grandson!ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can so picture him doing it too..."My preciousss"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Waise preciousss toh was Gollum's line, no??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaLadyMcbeth

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

ROFL Navya and Anant playing hide and seek at Adams *oops* Anant's family mansion!ROFL

But CSB's oogling eyes are like the eye of Sauron! (LoTR reference peeps!)ROFLHe'll always *seek* his **precious** grandson!ROFL

Sauron would have turned in his undead grave... tsk tsk tsk .. Amy ...

*thanking god for small mercies, Sauron didnt go spouting gyaan about waahiyaat and aadarsh to his Precious LOL

umm.. about CSB .. no comments ... * giving the knotted eyebrow look and sashaying my hair LOL

madhu_sridharNymeriaLadyMcbethAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yeah Anu it was Gollum's line...and Ummm CSB is a combination of Gollum and Sauron. Ya see his appearance,his oogle eyes and his way of **gulping & talking** is Gollum style whereas the **STARE** comes from Sauron. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

**imagines CSB  in Gollum style doing the "MY Prrrecious" jig**ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Navya can be the Frodo Baggins (notice the short stature and wide open eyes and the knitted brow expression)ROFLROFLROFLROFL while Anant is well...hard to sayROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bua dadi is Saruman with her signature white attire (Saruman used to wear white too)ROFLROFLROFL and Rama and Sa-Gun are Uruk hais ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh it seems i've lost it!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

madhu_sridharMru_beeLadyMcbethAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index