Navya

May 17th: Things I liked (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

ummm lol by "haphazardly" i meant  random spurts.LOL
anyhow, you're right about Anant doing this under single motive of spending more time with her. Thank goodness there's no ulterior motive behind all this...ya know all that "winning the challenge" sorta stuff.

Random spurts like him landing up at her house one fine morning?? LOL I'd almost forgottenLOL...yes I agree then with the haphazard argument for those bitsLOL...I guess I was speaking more in terms of their recent "intimacy" , so to speak since Navya's "confession" of sorts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
lol anu, yeah that too. LOL

Where is the new promo? Now i really want to see it.LOL

Peace67AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Well, if the promo is to be believed, then his single-mindedness, is making Navya behave contrary to her character.

madhu_sridharAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Well, if the promo is to be believed, then his single-mindedness, is making Navya behave contrary to her character.

Yep...if the promo is for real like the previous one was then all that can be concluded is that Anant's gushy wushy persistence or something has melted Navya and she is going contrary to her character...hormones can't affect HER so easily as Anant given her basic nature...these things would take time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Perfect Anu, as usualSmile...one happy thing about yesterday's episode was, they concentrated on everything--AnYa, Anant's family and Navya's family...and the focal point in all these scenes were the kids...parents genuinely concerned about their children while the children wandering on their own in the journey of life...

Coming to AN scenes yesterday...the chemistry was definitely there in right amounts...for me, the biggest relief was that, the "pandrah minute...pandrah ghanta" line was fast...no dragging, no hushed tones like in the promo...the casual dialogue delivery somehow highlighted 
Anant's 'lack of experience' as far as romance is concerned...its better this way...and the peck on the cheek...well as somebody pointed out, i thought it was more like Anant saying 'thank you' to Navya for accepting the truth...

After watching yesterday's epi, some doubts regarding Renuka's character was cleared for me...I'm damn sure she will not ruin Navya's life in anyway...her care and concern as an elder sister was blatantly visible...i was really touched when she looked at Navya's photo and said "pls dont betray the faith dad n mom have in you...pls use your brains in whatever decision u take"...it had a wonderful message for all of us i guess...when our parents trust us with a lot of things, it would be totally unfair on our part to take it for granted...but alas, therein lies the challenge of being a teenager...

The last AN scene was well played out...Anant, for one, seems to be a very caring and understanding boyfriend...his look there was just wow...he was giving her his full concentration, trying to absorb what Navya had said...and i'm glad Navya came out with her discomfort...she wasn't giving in to Anant just for the pleasure of it...She clearly knows her priorities, as of now...

Anant's anger...hmmm...well, his understanding of Navya's "main waisi nahi hoon" cant be blamed...its a guy thing and we girls definitely cant understand how their brains work...at this moment i really couldn't help but think of Hermione's words in HP..."Guys have the emotional range of a teaspoon"...and he does look gud when he is all serious and angry...his eyes blaze with extra intensity in such scenes...ok, enough of my 'Anant'ism

the posts on the new promo is freaking me out for sure...and the irritating part is I've not seen it yet...looks like some intimacy is well on the way...chalo, as long as everything is good, i dont mind...

Peace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

Perfect Anu, as usualSmile...one happy thing about yesterday's episode was, they concentrated on everything--AnYa, Anant's family and Navya's family...and the focal point in all these scenes were the kids...parents genuinely concerned about their children while the children wandering on their own in the journey of life...

Coming to AN scenes yesterday...the chemistry was definitely there in right amounts...for me, the biggest relief was that, the "pandrah minute...pandrah ghanta" line was fast...no dragging, no hushed tones like in the promo...the casual dialogue delivery somehow highlighted 
Anant's 'lack of experience' as far as romance is concerned...its better this way...and the peck on the cheek...well as somebody pointed out, i thought it was more like Anant saying 'thank you' to Navya for accepting the truth...

After watching yesterday's epi, some doubts regarding Renuka's character was cleared for me...I'm damn sure she will not ruin Navya's life in anyway...her care and concern as an elder sister was blatantly visible...i was really touched when she looked at Navya's photo and said "pls dont betray the faith dad n mom have in you...pls use your brains in whatever decision u take"...it had a wonderful message for all of us i guess...when our parents trust us with a lot of things, it would be totally unfair on our part to take it for granted...but alas, therein lies the challenge of being a teenager...

The last AN scene was well played out...Anant, for one, seems to be a very caring and understanding boyfriend...his look there was just wow...he was giving her his full concentration, trying to absorb what Navya had said...and i'm glad Navya came out with her discomfort...she wasn't giving in to Anant just for the pleasure of it...She clearly knows her priorities, as of now...

Anant's anger...hmmm...well, his understanding of Navya's "main waisi nahi hoon" cant be blamed...its a guy thing and we girls definitely cant understand how their brains work...at this moment i really couldn't help but think of Hermione's words in HP..."Guys have the emotional range of a teaspoon"...and he does look gud when he is all serious and angry...his eyes blaze with extra intensity in such scenes...ok, enough of my 'Anant'ism

the posts on the new promo is freaking me out for sure...and the irritating part is I've not seen it yet...looks like some intimacy is well on the way...chalo, as long as everything is good, i dont mind...

LMAO I loveee that Hermione line from HP...cuz it's SO true!ClapClapClapLOL

Agree with the rest as well...especially about Renuka...I toh never doubted her intentions or protective instinct towards Navya...maybe this will give some food for thought to the rest of the ppl quick to hate her as wellLOL

LOL@ your Anant-ism...haha...I didn't think of all that but Shaheer acted well in the scene.  You don't have anything about his amazing "hide and seek' playing abilities?Tongue

As for the new promo...guess for now I'll wait to watch and then say more about itLOL

madhu_sridharPeace67

Crazzmatazz Goldie
Crazzmatazz
Crazzmatazz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
My sis is going for a camp for a week, I'm all scared now ROFL
Thank god, she's all of 13!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
One of the main reasons why I liked yesterday's episode was that never once did they show the Anant getting horny or the Navya hyperventilating. Somehow, the makers miraculously managed to keep both the tender feelings and the teenage innocence alive in the opening scene. Had they shown two hormone raging teenagers, they would've lost the simplicity of the moment. The entire opening sequence, including the peck on the cheek, managed to look casual and cute instead of OTT and cringe-worthy. I had expected far worse from the promos and Friday's ending scene. But for a change, to me, it looked in character, rather than contrived. Shaheer once again took the brownie points for his portrayal of a laid back, informal, bemused Anant to the hilt. Soumya ... well she's not bad. But Shaheer is better than her and it shows.

Won't mention rest of the scenes mostly because I agree with you. Want to specifically call out Renuka's scene with her mother. Very, very well done. Kudos to the makers Clap As they are peeling back the layers of the onion one by one, I am feeling more and more bad for Renuka. Hope she gets her peace someday. To live with a husband who doesn't care is not good for one's self esteem. And her monologue to Navya's photo about not ruining Mom-Dad's faith was bang on! As much as I don't mind the cutsy romance between Anant and Navya, I seriously don't want them to cross any lines.

The ending scene: I too liked this scene. Everything from Navya's hesitancy to Anant's sobering down to listen to Navya was enacted very well. The MISunderstanding and his subsequent backing off was totally in line with his character.

One thing I like about Anant's character is that he never criticizes Navya for being constantly worried about what her family will think if she does so and so. If he was a kind of guy who was taunting/teasing her upbringing, thus making her question, feel embarrassed, uneasy or worse ashamed of her rearing, then he wouldn't have been the right kind of guy for her. The fact that he can empathize with her and even reassure her occasionally goes to show his decency and his "parvarish" LOL. More so, it just goes to show that he is the right kind of guy for her.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 18 May 2011 at 9:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharThaniyah_KNymeriaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index