Navya

May 17th: Things I liked (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

ROFL

Maybe this will be the pattern of their relationship. Anant taking liberties and Navya annoyed and then Anant annoyed bcos of being misunderstood and Navya manaofying himLOL

LMAO then this will keep on going around in circles forever!ROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 18 May 2011 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

I am also confussed after reading the promo.. I have not watched yet...
But I am also confussed and worried now for their relationship Confused going bit faster pace...Hope promo is missleading this time.. something different will come out as we all worrying...
I think dream sequence of Anant but still can't say... it will interesting to watch todays episode..

LOL so far neither of them has had a dream sequence in this show...interesting, no?? Most shows have atleast 2-3 by this time when the leads are 'falling in love"...but in the case of these two, everything has been REAL...every surprising bit...all REALLOL

I hope this is a dream sequence then for a change in this show cuz realistically it won't add up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaPeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ROFL U are hilarious. Real does not add up realistically ROFL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

ROFL U are hilarious. Real does not add up realistically ROFL

LOL true...it doesn't necessarily make it realistic but that's how it is...it's all real...whether good or bad...whether the hug/kiss or the latkoing out of the taxi...alll realllLOLLOL...they (well mainly Anant) don't waste time in daydreaming much it seems as is expected from the usual lovebirds on TV...direct actionLOL

Peace67

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@Anu-- i guess. lol I'm going to give up trying to figure him out as well. he makes our heads spin round and round with this "impulsiveness"ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

~~~ coming to the promo and physical intimacy-- well the thing is that it's not unnatural to show them getting intimately closer, but it has to be shown gradually rather than haphazardly!
Indian shows have a tendency to prolong the "getting intimate" thingy way too much which is weird.  (Read: all those stereotypical consummation tracks 6months or a year after the couple's been married!ROFLROFLROFL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KPeace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

~~~ coming to the promo and physical intimacy-- well the thing is that it's not unnatural to show them getting intimately closer, but it has to be shown gradually rather than haphazardly!
Indian shows have a tendency to prolong the "getting intimate" thingy way too much which is weird.  (Read: all those stereotypical consummation tracks 6months or a year after the couple's been married!ROFLROFLROFL)

@bold: Exactly...but then it seems like AN...well mainly Anant are too out of control with their hormones at this point to think straight...so he's setting himself as well Navya up for a crash given the sheer speed with which he's moving.

Also I wouldn't say they are showing it haphazardly...it's rushed, yes...but not haphazardly till this point...Anant moves with a single minded devotion to only one cause...wanting to spend time with her anytime he can manage to...and it's not with any ulterior motives...he just wants to spend time with her, be around her, period it seems...and that is what he tries to create situations for...so it's not haphazard to this point...but he needs to slow down and think...which I guess he isn't willing to at this point...LOL...and then "apne aap hi ho jaata hai sab kuch"...as he saysLOL

Peace67Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@bold: Exactly...but then it seems like AN...well mainly Anant are too out of control with their hormones at this point to think straight...so he's setting himself as well Navya up for a crash given the sheer speed with which he's moving.

Also I wouldn't say they are showing it haphazardly...it's rushed, yes...but not haphazardly till this point...Anant moves with a single minded devotion to only one cause...wanting to spend time with her anytime he can manage to...and it's not with any ulterior motives...he just wants to spend time with her, be around her, period it seems...and that is what he tries to create situations for...so it's not haphazard to this point...but he needs to slow down and think...which I guess he isn't willing to at this point...LOL...and then "apne aap hi ho jaata hai sab kuch"...as he saysLOL

ummm lol by "haphazardly" i meant  random spurts.LOL
anyhow, you're right about Anant doing this under single motive of spending more time with her. Thank goodness there's no ulterior motive behind all this...ya know all that "winning the challenge" sorta stuff.

Edited by Ramy25 - 18 May 2011 at 8:57am

Peace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

ummm lol by "haphazardly" i meant  random spurts.LOL
anyhow, you're right about Anant doing this under single motive of spending more time with her. Thank goodness there's no ulterior motive behind all this...ya know all that "winning the challenge" sorta stuff.

Random spurts like him landing up at her house one fine morning?? LOL I'd almost forgottenLOL...yes I agree then with the haphazard argument for those bitsLOL...I guess I was speaking more in terms of their recent "intimacy" , so to speak since Navya's "confession" of sorts.

Peace67Nymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index