May 17th: Things I liked - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

You don't have anything about his amazing "hide and seek' playing abilities?πŸ˜›

i think its wise to skip commenting on certain parts of the episode...πŸ˜›...u know, observing anant from the beginning till now, has been like watching brad pitt in 'the curious case of benjamin button'...only difference, there brad's changes are physical...from old 2 young...here anant's changes are more mental...from sensible guy 2 a bachcha...as for the hide n seek...i'm inwardly glad it wasn't 'ring-a-ring-a roses'  or 'oh pillar caterpillar'( i guess u must have heard of it)...i wouldn't be surprised if anant suggests those games either...but i think our country's sports ministry would be happy...in this cricket-crazy nation, here is one 19 yr old guy, who wants 2 play hide n seek...
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

i think its wise to skip commenting on certain parts of the episode...πŸ˜›...u know, observing anant from the beginning till now, has been like watching brad pitt in 'the curious case of benjamin button'...only difference, there brad's changes are physical...from old 2 young...here anant's changes are more mental...from sensible guy 2 a bachcha...as for the hide n seek...i'm inwardly glad it wasn't 'ring-a-ring-a roses'  or 'oh pillar caterpillar'( i guess u must have heard of it)...i wouldn't be surprised if anant suggests those games either...but i think our country's sports ministry would be happy...in this cricket-crazy nation, here is one 19 yr old guy, who wants 2 play hide n seek...

**imagines Anant, navya, Appy, ritz, Ranbeer and harry dude doing Ring-a-ring-a-roses**🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

One of the main reasons why I liked yesterday's episode was that never once did they show the Anant getting horny or the Navya hyperventilating. Somehow, the makers miraculously managed to keep both the tender feelings and the teenage innocence alive in the opening scene. Had they shown two hormone raging teenagers, they would've lost the simplicity of the moment. The entire opening sequence, including the peck on the cheek, managed to look casual and cute instead of OTT and cringe-worthy. I had expected far worse from the promos and Friday's ending scene. But for a change, to me, it looked in character, rather than contrived. Very well said, LadyMπŸ‘πŸ‘ Precisely why I surprisingly found the scene to be sweet too...the TENDERNESS and INNOCENCE was kept alive like you said...awww you realllyyy like them now, LadyM...I can tell from this post onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cho chweeet *pulls your cheeks*

Shaheer once again took the brownie points for his portrayal of a laid back, informal, bemused Anant to the hilt. Soumya ... well she's not bad. But Shaheer is better than her and it shows.  Ofcourse Shaheer is a better actor than Soumya...I don't think that's a doubt in anyone's mindπŸ˜†...but Soumya pleasantly surprised me for a change so had to mention that.

One thing I like about Anant's character is that he never criticizes Navya for being constantly worried about what her family will think if she does so and so. If he was a kind of guy who was taunting/teasing her upbringing, thus making her question, feel embarrassed, uneasy or worse ashamed of her rearing, then he wouldn't have been the right kind of guy for her. The fact that he can empathize with her and even reassure her occasionally goes to show his decency and his "parvarish" πŸ˜†. More so, it just goes to show that he is the right kind of guy for her. Lol you reallly like them, LadyM...kya perfect logical conclusion/theory hai about why he's the perfect guy for herπŸ˜†...Those were vintage Anant traits...why Navya started liking him to begin with...he has shown understanding in that respect many times.

Heard about the new promo?? Time for some caution I'd sayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What new promo Anu? *runs to check* 
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

[.but i think our country's sports ministry would be happy...in this cricket-crazy nation, here is one 19 yr old guy, who wants 2 play hide n seek...

LMAO he's one of a kind, isn't he?🀣

What new promo Anu? *runs to check* 

Read this post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1686031
I couldn't find the new promo Anu. Does it have him and Sa-gun engaged already? Ek taraph hai pehle pyaar ka naya ehsaas aur doorse taraph ... CSB saying "Humne faisla kiya hai ki tum aur Sa-gun  ..." πŸ˜†

Edit: Ooopss ... bekabooo

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago

I couldn't find the new promo Anu. Does it have him and Sa-gun engaged already? Ek taraph hai pehle pyaar ka naya ehsaas aur doorse taraph ... CSB saying "Humne faisla kiya hai ki tum aur Sa-gun  ..." πŸ˜†

Edit: Oops ... bekabooo ...

Right...BekabooπŸ˜†...wouldn't you have preferred a CSB wala promo instead?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

After all the hoopla over the  cheek kiss, now they will jump soon enough to more intimacyπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Ooopss spoken too soon ... thanks for that link Anu. Just read about the new promo... so it is bekabooo  galore Call me weird, but actually I would've preferred CSB promo πŸ˜‰

I like the show for now Anu ... after watching shows on Sitara Ek, I am wary to actually "like" any show or fictional character for that matter. Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
@ Amy: i'd dare not imagine that...i'm having flashes of my childhood here...the way we all used to sit down * thud* when it ended "all fall down"...and all of us in the game used clap after that...imagine anant and navya doing it...both of them in school uniform, with that trademark bag and water bottle...navya in pigtails...now,that would really make my dayπŸ˜†

@ Anu: he is deffo Mr.Unique...complete package, if u ask me...as LadyM put it perfctly, Navya couldn't have asked for a better guy...after they get married, they can play hide n seek in bajpai mansion...the house is big after all...

p.s. small doubt here...does sitara ek refer 2 star one?? 
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago