Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shreya-

I loved the gif u put of how Maneet tripping catching makes u feel now🀣 πŸ€£ It made me feel the same yesterdayπŸ€ͺ

Loved your this style of posts! Looking forward to it more than the show now! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

LOL...

i used to go gaga over all the tripping and falling scenes but now it's become so repetitive... plus it seems really bizarre seeing Maaneet doing this over and over again when this is not how a married couple behave with one another...

Maaneet were much better when they weren't married, they should have had a live in relationship instead  πŸ˜†

glad you liked the post πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Oyyye Nadia dear.πŸ€—..luv the post gurl...But lighten up buddy...its not BAD at alll...MAANEET r slowly progressing towards behaving like Hubby & Wife in terms of  AHEm AHEM...πŸ˜‰...So HANG ON...

Missing ur PASSIONATE OS ...can v get one anytime soon ??? πŸ˜›

Param πŸ€—

I have been trying to stay positive since last week, but I can't do it anymore πŸ˜’

the CONed CON was the last straw 😑

lets face it we're not going to get a proper ahem ahem... it's sad but it's true

oh i kinda stopped writing πŸ˜› can't be bothered anymore πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kuls11

I agree...ur post is hilarious...GHSP is not what I loved...

yep miss the good old days... that era was indeed magical 😍
it's a shame we can't say the same now !!!
😳
Originally posted by: manju_vip7

I also feel the same way.  There is no magic left anymore.  I don't watch repeats anymore because it is boring--Maneet romantic scenes are so repeititive.  I know now that Maneet will not kiss and always there will be a miss.  CVs keep on showing trying to kiss and then always missing it is becoming quite boring and frustrating.  They are not acting like married couple, e.g. not changing clothes in front of each other.  Earlier I used to watch Geet 3-4 times (repeats) but now I never watch more than once only and that too losing interest.

I am also tired of Sardar Balwant Singh.  I want Maan back in Delhi and his character in tact and Geet acting like a good Bahu and also getting involved in Khurana Construction not on a daily basis but getting involved in major customer accounts and looking over the finances.

agree with every word you said... would love to see both Maan and Geet back in the office...
would also like to see Geet get a new wardrobe πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: warriorprincess

I watch, get frustrated, go away for 12 hours and then come back again hoping for what I would love to see...  dont know if im a stickler for punishment or the permanent optimist... hmmm

naina

LOL, take my advice and just read the written updates instead as they're quick to read and far more bearable than watching the show πŸ˜†
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tha's totally funny...especiallly the bear. 
Originally posted by: anks_ams

nice post even i feel the same :)

loved the animations.. my feeling too is the same these days... god whats happening to my show!!!!!!!!

Ankita:)

Thanks... πŸ˜ƒ

sadly the show is going downhill

Originally posted by: pickachu

Awesomeee!!πŸ˜†

Loveee ur post!

πŸ˜† thanks
Originally posted by: maanddy

So True ! 

I tried very hard to like this circus track ! But, I failed miserably !  Here is the proof ! πŸ˜† As, I really don't want to type the whole thing here once again ! πŸ˜‰ I'm kinda lazy girl ! πŸ˜†

This track was good at the beginning but now it's just dragging...

instead of focusing on interesting characters like Paami-Teji or MAANEET!!!!

They keep on showing Dev-Nandini and Jugnu mama over and over again !!!!

It's kinda sickening watching Geet and Maan play happy family with Dev !!!!
🀒
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Aww me too sumtyms😭

But i still watch it nd hope😳

I lost hope my dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜†