India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

BB's surprise jolt!

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
BB right now is on cloud nine, waiting in anxiety and intezari for lawyers to give their darshan on Rohan's b'day bash.Her eyes will be glued on the main entrance of PH for their grand entry. But will have her lifetime surprise jolt when there will be no darshan of laywers nor the WILL. As far as I can remember in the will it says that on "Sabse chota pota " 's 23 b'day the will be open and he will be declared the next RP.And if Rohan may not be the youngest pota as we assume , then there will be delay until Dev comes to that age as we think he may be the one.
Now when BB comes to know about this new 'kanta', she will start looking for that pota, not knowing that he is right under nose. I just want to see her huffing and puffing.
And when the search is over and on Dev's 23 b'day , he becomes RP, what about the inheritance his wife is supposed to inherit! Hopefully they are together by that time.    

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nika07radha_bilaharizam123zorinatm-salma-avina_foreverOLGNESanna44harianjanaanu17PutijaChalhov..sush..fatssrilanka

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I hope it happens as you have written. I too can not wait to BB huffing and puffing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
BB is definitely in for a jolt.  She knows part information and has come to her own conclusions.

What an irony, that she has given hands down training to the RP to be without having any clue that he is the youngest grandson.

Having said this, my problem is with dadaji who has been giving misleading signals.  If his WILL is clear he should be giving the looks of "You wait and watch"--but somehow his expressions are unreadable.

MaryamMary

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
BB's in for a jolt surely

MaryamMary

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hey i didn't think about this yaar
its another surprise gift for her from rohan side in return yaar

hey i am so much excited and i can't wait for this.

MaryamMary

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
It would be fun to see both BB & Virat getting a big jolt. It will turn out to be the biggest joke of their lives. BB said that she would never forget this day & yes she's right. She's in for a big surprise which she'l never forget.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryradha_bilahari

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Just hope CV has written that only in the future track

MaryamMary

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I can wait to see what gift is from BB on Rohan's birthday , Dadaji is not cured to tell everybody who is the younger grandson from the family but I hope soon this happen with Radhika and Kahna's help we all can see in show the changes including Dev's behavior is a little bit  changed 

MaryamMary

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index