India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan's show got postponed... (Page 8)

kiranakram Newbie
kiranakram
kiranakram

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

i was abig fan of ragvir (ranvir and ragini). but since kinshuk has left the show for crap reasons, i started disliking him. how can he be so selfish for a show which made him what he is today. and now he crossed all limits by calling parul is his sister, although in fun, he ruined the magic of ragvir so ruthlessly. he is a selfish actor who care a damn about his fans sentiments, i hate him to the core. it feels so hurting that many of ragvir fans are now Kinha fans (kinshuk and neha) and openly make fun of ragvir. and i think Mr. kinshuk is very much responsible for that. Sangad fans are way better than us as they are still loyal to their favourite jodi. and so are angad and sara, they respected their fans and their sentiments. i trully beleive that kinshuk had some problem with parul otherwise why would he killed ragivir himself. i hate him. and therefore never want him to be in bidaai opposite parul she deserves a way better costar, let him be happy as viren alongwith neha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesnowflake.

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by poo_s

@ SAMI di:thanks for this article .Hug
I just hope B2 main apu-parul hoDay DreamingEmbarrassed...aur koi ho na ho mujhe farak nahi parta
aur kaun kiska bhai lagta hai isse mera kuch nahi bigarta
WinkROFL

ROFL...i second that poo di...
n thank for the article sami di Hug

hi rehana!
how r u????Embarrassed
THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE DI

AND I THIRD THAT

WE WANT APOO AND PARUL ONLYSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_stvmylove

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranakram

i was abig fan of ragvir (ranvir and ragini). but since kinshuk has left the show for crap reasons, i started disliking him. how can he be so selfish for a show which made him what he is today. and now he crossed all limits by calling parul is his sister, although in fun, he ruined the magic of ragvir so ruthlessly. he is a selfish actor who care a damn about his fans sentiments, i hate him to the core. it feels so hurting that many of ragvir fans are now Kinha fans (kinshuk and neha) and openly make fun of ragvir. and i think Mr. kinshuk is very much responsible for that. Sangad fans are way better than us as they are still loyal to their favourite jodi. and so are angad and sara, they respected their fans and their sentiments. i trully beleive that kinshuk had some problem with parul otherwise why would he killed ragivir himself. i hate him. and therefore never want him to be in bidaai opposite parul she deserves a way better costar, let him be happy as viren alongwith neha.

<div></div>
Kinshuk is enjoying himself he knows how to answer he rules LOL his is famous and has big fan base he is happy with his costar now neha is the actress he is with
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

just stop it ok do you know why he left bidaai no right so dont say anything if you dont know why someone took certain decision then you cannot point fingers at him i am a big sangad but i also love kinrul istop it
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

just stop it ok do you know why he left bidaai no right so dont say anything if you dont know why someone took certain decision then you cannot point fingers at him i am a big sangad but i also love kinrul istop it
gulati stop it you have no right to come on bidaai forum and bash actors like that so just get out of here if you will insult parul and kinshuk jodi then i will insult you neha she is the worst actress i ever saw i hateee neha and she can never be in bidaai 2 because bidaai is a story about two sisters sara and parul not you stupid neha so just get out of here

Go to top