Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

rajan's show got postponed... - Page 6

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Pooonam sweety !! LONNNG TIIMMMEEE NNNOOO SEEE !!!πŸ€—

You have shown your chaand sa mukda.. like our Apu ji who we tasofy for !!!

mat puucho mera haal ..job & study k beech buri tarah fasi hoon😭😭😭😭😭😭

aap kaisi ho?????πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I miss everyone here (all angini fansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

Poonam we should thank Sammy for this article, she digged it out. Even I hope to see Apu -Parul in Bidaai2 as Bidaai is able to make a comeback thanks to the wonderful writers who created Anmol and also some credit should go to the awesome talented actors who spin their magic even in the last stages of Bidaai.πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sach much  main din ba din pagal ho rahi hoon...πŸ€ͺ
chalo shanti di...aap se thanks wapas aur woh thanks sami di ko de diya πŸ˜†
rekha di aap ko bhi thanks ...😳

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: poo_s

mat puucho mera haal ..job & study k beech buri tarah fasi hoon😭

aap kaisi ho?????πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I miss everyone here (all angini fansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

now that you are back, do come every now and then as there is hope still until star cast of Bidaai2 is announced. I feel some respect and recognition needs to be given to some late entries .πŸ˜‰
poo_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

now that you are back, do come every now and then as there is hope still until star cast of Bidaai2 is announced. I feel some respect and recognition needs to be given to some late entries .πŸ˜‰

di this days I hardly get time...😭
otherwise I would have come everyday😳 all angini fans needs my supportπŸ˜‰ & love😳
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ SAMI di:thanks for this article .πŸ€—
I just hope B2 main apu-parul ho😍😳...aur koi ho na ho mujhe farak nahi parta
aur kaun kiska bhai lagta hai isse mera kuch nahi bigarta
πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i second that poo di...
n thank for the article sami di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
poo_s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rehana86

🀣...i second that poo di...
n thank for the article sami di πŸ€—

hi rehana!
how r u????😳
kiranakram thumbnail

i was abig fan of ragvir (ranvir and ragini). but since kinshuk has left the show for crap reasons, i started disliking him. how can he be so selfish for a show which made him what he is today. and now he crossed all limits by calling parul is his sister, although in fun, he ruined the magic of ragvir so ruthlessly. he is a selfish actor who care a damn about his fans sentiments, i hate him to the core. it feels so hurting that many of ragvir fans are now Kinha fans (kinshuk and neha) and openly make fun of ragvir. and i think Mr. kinshuk is very much responsible for that. Sangad fans are way better than us as they are still loyal to their favourite jodi. and so are angad and sara, they respected their fans and their sentiments. i trully beleive that kinshuk had some problem with parul otherwise why would he killed ragivir himself. i hate him. and therefore never want him to be in bidaai opposite parul she deserves a way better costar, let him be happy as viren alongwith neha.

anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi rehana!
how r u????😳

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE DI

AND I THIRD THAT

WE WANT APOO AND PARUL ONLY😊
gulati10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranakram

i was abig fan of ragvir (ranvir and ragini). but since kinshuk has left the show for crap reasons, i started disliking him. how can he be so selfish for a show which made him what he is today. and now he crossed all limits by calling parul is his sister, although in fun, he ruined the magic of ragvir so ruthlessly. he is a selfish actor who care a damn about his fans sentiments, i hate him to the core. it feels so hurting that many of ragvir fans are now Kinha fans (kinshuk and neha) and openly make fun of ragvir. and i think Mr. kinshuk is very much responsible for that. Sangad fans are way better than us as they are still loyal to their favourite jodi. and so are angad and sara, they respected their fans and their sentiments. i trully beleive that kinshuk had some problem with parul otherwise why would he killed ragivir himself. i hate him. and therefore never want him to be in bidaai opposite parul she deserves a way better costar, let him be happy as viren alongwith neha.

<div></div>

Kinshuk is enjoying himself he knows how to answer he rules πŸ˜† his is famous and has big fan base he is happy with his costar now neha is the actress he is with
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kiranakram

just stop it ok do you know why he left bidaai no right so dont say anything if you dont know why someone took certain decision then you cannot point fingers at him i am a big sangad but i also love kinrul istop it