India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What does Dev want?

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Ok so now Dev is realizing he likes nandini but doesn't want to go there. Then he decides he needs to tell her something i still don't get what exactly coz he says it could cause Maan and Geet problems so it looks like either he wants to confess his feelings but with that he will also have to tell her he is Dev and not Maan. I don't think he realizes what he really wants at the moment. His probable reaction to the Daman guy was to malign Nandini's character so she gets rejected but wonder how Maan and Geet are going to feel once they know all this and his feelings for nandini. I don't think Maan will like it at all. No matter that they seem to have forgiven dev I don't think geets relatives will think good of him once the identity swap comes out and then Dev-Nandini love track coz then I think Maan and Geet might have to tell the whole truth about dev's past including his and NT fraud against Geet which will also bring out his apparent recent divorce from NT. I don't understand Dev thinks its ok to mess with Nandini's life but this time Dev might be only thinking with his heart and reacting rashly. Even before with Geet he reacted on his lust and look where it got him so again this time he's dong something similar even though he seems to have reformed. He's gonna get a harsh lesson soon when geets relatives judge him by his past actions coz right now its all fun times but soon reality will set in once the whole truth gets out. Wonder what dev will do?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index