Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mesmerizing Drashti!(pics) - Page 6

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

I don't get it...She was given freedom in DMG with her original beauty why not in GHSP? 

She is so natural, has all the words that we could use for her...from cute to stunning.

Actually Geet is a completely different character than Muskan...but I love her as Geet more coz its difficult to portray a character poles apart from her own self & she brilliantly portrays it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swenna10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DD IS A MOST BEUTIFUL & CUTEST GIRL ON TV.& I THING DD KA NAAM BHI BAHOT HI SOCHKAR RAKHA GAYA HAI.DRASHTI BCUS I THING DD KI SMILE JITANI BEUTIFUL HAI UTNI HI BEUTIFUL USAKI ANKHE HAI.

bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swenna10

DD IS A MOST BEUTIFUL & CUTEST GIRL ON TV.& I THING DD KA NAAM BHI BAHOT HI SOCHKAR RAKHA GAYA HAI.DRASHTI BCUS I THING DD KI SMILE JITANI BEUTIFUL HAI UTNI HI BEUTIFUL USAKI ANKHE HAI.

Well said dear...😊
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Actually Geet is a completely different character than Muskan...but I love her as Geet more coz its difficult to portray a character poles apart from her own self & she brilliantly portrays it.

Oh not complaining about the character I'm talking about the looks...yes she has to portray innocence, shy and mature at the same time...DD is outstanding actor.  I was referring to her hair for eg...I could start a beauty class here looks like...I better stop...😳
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

Oh not complaining about the character I'm talking about the looks...yes she has to portray innocence, shy and mature at the same time...DD is outstanding actor.  I was referring to her hair for eg...I could start a beauty class here looks like...I better stop...😳

Hey dear ..sorry I donno ur name...I'm not saying that u r complaining ..I know u r talking about her natural looks ..I think the PH didn't wanna repeat her in the same look in the same channel so they went for a change dear..Plzz continue ..I'm loving it.😉
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i really like to see her with her curly hair...she looks stunning...

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she looks gorgeous ...and carry any attire gracefully...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i really like to see her with her curly hair...she looks stunning...

She looked gorgeous with her curls in DMG but she also looks stunnning with her straight hair in Geet...I personally prefer her as Geet..
Nicolletta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 lvly pics yaar awsom... ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nicolletta

lvly pics yaar awsom... ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

Thanxxx dear ..😊