PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i am very happy that karan-abha reunited but this means closer to Ranchod's death :(
I hope Cv's don't kill Ranchod
He is my fave character (other than karan) on this show 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i know yaar...i have stopped watching the show already...
i can't see ranchod die...i love ranchod even more than karan...can't see him die so bitterly...

first he lost his childhood...he lost himself...currently he lost his love...in the coming future he will lost his life...

what a price he paid for being such a nice person...all his life he got only pain and loneliness...and in the end now death...how cruel by the Cvs they have no heart at all...

might as well they can expose shelly and dushant...and throw the devil out of the house...

i was having dreams that ranchod will expose shelly and throw her out of the house...all got shattered by the Cvs...

as for AbhaRan...and karan...i have lost interest...no more excitement...ok good their uniting...but on the verge of ranchod's broken heart and death...

i don't want ranchod to die...he needs to be in the show...i want to see him...and his silent love for abha...even being heartbroken...betrayed...he still silently loves abha and supports her whenever she needs a friend...he can lead a new life by marrying Dr Aru...
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I agree.  I ABSOLUTELY HATE how the writers are gonna go through w/killin' Ranchod off.  He is not a jerky guy.  He is a nice dude that deserves happiness.  It sickens me that we're not hearing about Sheilly getting killed off but we hear Ranchod is gonna die.  I feel so bad for Ranchod.  He has so much tolerance when it comes to Abha and only some guys would have this high of a tolerance level if they were in Ranchod's situation.  He loves Abha sooo much but he is not causing her harm.  He is gives her sooo much support & really gives people who are against her a piece of his mind.  He is quite respectful towards her & a lot of viewers of this show have gotten attached to him.  I don't even follow this show.  I just watch bits & pieces of it & I have been praising it since it is the only serial that I don't dislike in which the main heroine lives w/her hubby's family but if the writers do end up killing our dear Ranchod off, I am gonna quit thinkin' so highly of this show.  I am not too into love triangles in which one the guys/girls ends up dying- I don't like this death business in the love triangle situation.  The writers could have killed off Sanskar while he was being a ðŸ¤¬ & trying to break up Abharan so he could have Abha but they didn't end up killin' him off & I'm glad they didn't kill him off.  I like how his character eventually saw the light & ended up supporting Abharan later on & movin' on from Abha to Sania & just going on w/his life.  It's unhealthy to drown in love for someone who doesn't even want to be with u whether that person you're in love with is married or not but in real life there are times when people do drown & unfortunately go to the dark side while they drown.  I wonder if the writers of this show are thinkin' well we spared Sanskar so since we spared him, we should do the opposite w/Ranchod- if their thinking like this- ew & I mean eeewww!😡.  I hate this thinking.  I don't know if the writers are gonna make Ranchod drown in his love for Abha & make him a negative character like how they did w/Sanskar but I really don't want him to die.  I don't really think his death will necessarily help the show.  I feel that the writers are being a little bit too overconfident.  I feel that they may feel that since a lot of the viewers are onto Abha ending up w/Karan, they think can just kill off Ranchod which just sounds unfair.  Like Karan, Ranchod deserves to be w/a good woman too.  They can have Ranchod end up w/a girl other than Abha.  I heard that he never seriously loved that woman who was his girlfriend.  If Abha ends up being his only serious love in his life & he ends up dying well this just saddens me!!!!😭                
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really this situation is quite complex...happy for karan but cant stop crying for ranchod...howz he gonna take this that abha can never belong to him...cv's r responsible for this...they must not have show him to fall in love with abha
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here happy for the abhakaran reunion but sad for ranchod ,wished they didn't have to kill him