India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Written Update May 17 finally updated!

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
been super busy but am watching it now so update will be up soon!

Dimple told them and Sudha is upset. She is confused why she kicked them out. She's about to call but daddy stops them. He's like they're going tomorrow right, so let it go! They leave for bed. 

Dadaji, Prachin, Ved, and Gyaan are in a room. Dadaji is confused who is right and wrong. Gyaan tries to show them that she's not wrong (he compares her to Malti too) and states that she's human, not GOD. Prachin and Ved leave without saying anything. Chedi is talking to his wife's picture how he looks for her in other people. He doesn't know if Toasty's story is right or wrong, but she can't be forgiven because an enmy's friend may not be an enemy but cannot be a friend. This time the decsion is mine and not yours (his wife's).

Gyaan goes to Tej. He tries to remind him of good times--before marriage. He remembers how she made upma for him (in a restaurant). It's really cutee  how he's remembering good times.  but when he asks how much they love but he's like u saw what she did?  i did trust her but now i don't even trust myself!

Prachin-Ved-Pashu: Its pathetic.. just his actions so i'm not writing it out! 

Nitika calls Ved and asks about Toasty. SHe asks she probably got upset because they came unnannounced and she apologized (cuz Ved says probably...).  She tells him to take care of her and he starts to think. 

Next Day: Pashu is like nobody is going to drink your tea. (but dadaji does drink it when he comes out)  

YES  means toasty stays; NO means toasty goes.

Toasty says she wants to vote too. Pashu is annoying but Chedi says okay. 

Everyone writes...

(i cant read hindi.. did tej write no? or yes?  thats the only one they showed)

Dadaji reads them: 

Y

Y

N

N

N

(empty)   --who is this confused soul???hmmm

Y (toasty believes its Tej)

N

(in this drama...  pashu frequently asks who voted but dadaji stops him)

Point is, Toasty must leave! Gyaan is sad.. everyone else is shocked, happy or tear eyed.

Pre-cap: Toasty tells Tej as long as he's with her she's fine and he says he voted NO!

thank god i don't have t odo that update! I'll be back Thursday though...

Edited by brainychild92 - 17 May 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeshyamu2002indy1979webkapRamyaritakayubhandarisnehasanjananeeru aroraniki_pn123kamalsarika26sarahjcbaliesrithi97ER_ER_YAbond009ajaygandhibooredNAIKERdgothevinodhvenisankspring567aasaxena3ashnaMaharajtim123fatsoasiaheartmiss_patel5Arsha85MamtaBaaabbbMefromNJdhindsa_rajiviraf4uaewanikkigreenMamananithi07sinipillaim001kinshukkiaashiqAnjli2010scinerdGauri22koptyp-Happy4Ever-bewafajassie_17anna44canadianssejal719sigridSaniya93...Binny...shivani003-Preetz-sweetygirl28pop77jyothi_cool

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch :)

take your time...
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
But if the person who left an empty chit votes then maybe it will be a draw. WTH who was that confused soul? And Tej ur such a LOSER for voting no!!! Well I would call u much worse than a LOSER but unfortunately IF wont permit me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenhin_sawadhwanikibrainychild92

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THANKZ FOR THE UPDATE ...
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. So angry for Toasty! These Chaturvedi men just don't deserve her, including Tej. Can't he have some faith on his wife?
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update i cant believe it :( ughhh hate this :(
scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thanks for covering for me! i have had no time to watch any of them and you update is how i knew what happened. thanks a ton again.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index