Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Jyoti include the email id too..

for people who are unable to register!!!!

Done😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
 4 Lions FilmsHai kuchh aisi hi baat jo chup hoon,
Warna kya baat kar nahin aati? - Mirza Ghalib

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

4 Lions FilmsHai kuchh aisi hi baat jo chup hoon,
Warna kya baat kar nahin aati? - Mirza Ghalib

πŸ˜•

Hey! What does that mean?   I don't understand what the lady is trying to say!

Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

Hey! What does that mean?   I don't understand what the lady is trying to say!

This means... I am doing what is good for the team and project but the group lead is an ass n has other hidden intersts n favorites in other team which clash with my intersts for my team so he is out to ruin my career and also cause harm to team!!... this is the usual in any job sweets!! :D
in plain words... the channel is responsible for the whole fiasco in terms of the way Dev(il) is being given 4th love interest... n ofcrs the well known MAHA(bakwas)EPISODE fiasco!! :)
utopia88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.MSKForever

This means... I am doing what is good for the team and project but the group lead is an ass n has other hidden intersts n favorites in other team which clash with my intersts for my team so he is out to ruin my career and also cause harm to team!!... this is the usual in any job sweets!! :D
in plain words... the channel is responsible for the whole fiasco in terms of the way Dev(il) is being given 4th love interest... n ofcrs the well known MAHA(bakwas)EPISODE fiasco!! :)

Ugh, I hate starone!         How can they do this!  😑

I sense EKTA BIAS! 🀒

I hate how EVIL DEV is shown as GOD LIKE when he really is a CRIMINAL! He ABUSED Geet!😑

Something needs to be done!!  We need to message the PH/NEWCVS/STARONE!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

GEET is a great show, it deserves better and talented GURTI deserve better!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cmon guys letz bombard them saying we deserve another hot and sizzling "MAANEET" SR..the hottest SR for the hottest jodi!!! Also tell them to remove dev out of the show!
Letz go guys! We can do this!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Omg seriously!! WTH is rong with star one! I dun thin they want our show to be number 1 again..purposely trying to bring it down😑
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

Omg seriously!! WTH is rong with star one! I dun thin they want our show to be number 1 again..purposely trying to bring it down😑

I have a hunch that what you saying is correct... purposefully bring down the show so you can replace it.. since all other shows are ones that have started recently... how come RBO gets all continuity and approval for a sane storyline even if it has never shown anything that was thought-provoking...whatever be the case with RBO... how come only Geet's storyline is being spoiled...n well I dont want to talk abt PKYEK...
utopia88 thumbnail

I have a hunch that what you saying is correct... purposefully bring down the show so you can replace it.. since all other shows are ones that have started recently... how come RBO gets all continuity and approval for a sane storyline even if it has never shown anything that was thought-provoking...whatever be the case with RBO... how come only Geet's storyline is being spoiled...n well I dont want to talk abt PKYEK...

Wow that makes a whole lot of sense!!  I'm afraid that they are ruining the show  for that purpose as well!!  😑

STUPID STARONE needs to let the PH/NEW CVS improve the show!!  I hate how they are MEDDLING in everything!! 😑

WE NEED TO SEND STARONE A CLEAR MESSAGE!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is the only Indian show I watch and I don't want it to go off the air!!  GURTI HAVE A SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!

I don't want their CHEMISTRY TO GO TO WASTE!!
   😭