India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I AM SAD...PLEASE END THIS ASAP

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

I am so sad with how story is proceeding that i  have no words to say...I always try to console myself that it will soon get better but that soon is getting very long...

Please why can't they see DEV-NANDINI love story is hated by all and it is so illogical...why are they so mush RUDE as to not listen to anyone ...it is so unacceptable...

I said it long back that this comedy track is OK...but it was just a filler...do not drag it...please end it up and come to Delhi with a nice story line...they are so lucky to have GC and DD...these two can take the show to any height...why treating them as step kid and DEv as own KiD...

I am so sad...I want to see Maneet relation maturing up...romance in a mature way...we all know these two can do magic to anything...please concentrate on original charecters...

I have no words as I am so SAD with them but DEV story is a serious issue...even shown in comedy ppl are not going to like it...

DO THEY EVER READ THIS FORUM TO GET THE FEEDBACK...I DON'T THINK SO...OR THEY ARE MAKING SURE THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL IN BREAKING OUR HEART...

THIS IS THE ONLY SERIAL TILL DATE THAT I AM SO MUCH ATTACHED TO AND SO I AM SO SAAAD

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anch_cutedevilEveliteKhuranasivasvbsbvisheshsdreamymaneetsejal1986Saima2010anks_amsfiona18katerpillarjwalamukhiraj_202hindu4lyfEchoesofpassionnishi_I-fianSabarnee_25utopia88Fallen AngelanshraMehek25rsroopali

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

I am so sad with how story is proceeding that i  have no words to say...I always try to console myself that it will soon get better but that soon is getting very long...

Please why can't they see DEV-NANDINI love story is hated by all and it is so illogical...why are they so mush RUDE as to not listen to anyone ...it is so unacceptable...

I said it long back that this comedy track is OK...but it was just a filler...do not drag it...please end it up and come to Delhi with a nice story line...they are so lucky to have GC and DD...these two can take the show to any height...why treating them as step kid and DEv as own KiD...

I am so sad...I want to see Maneet relation maturing up...romance in a mature way...we all know these two can do magic to anything...please concentrate on original charecters...

I have no words as I am so SAD with them but DEV story is a serious issue...even shown in comedy ppl are not going to like it...

DO THEY EVER READ THIS FORUM TO GET THE FEEDBACK...I DON'T THINK SO...OR THEY ARE MAKING SURE THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL IN BREAKING OUR HEART...

THIS IS THE ONLY SERIAL TILL DATE THAT I AM SO MUCH ATTACHED TO AND SO I AM SO SAAAD

agree with u completely:)Smile
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

I agree I'm sick of EVIL DEV!!Angry

I want another MAANEET SR AND MORE UNIQUE ROMANCE SCENES!!Angry

I hate how STARONE/PH/NEW CVS are BUTCHERING our show!!Angry

GURTI DESERVE BETTER and FANS as well!
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010katerpillarpickachu

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
agree...es track ko kafi khecha ja rha h...
Cv's hmari sunno warna tum sab ye show barbaad ker dogai...
katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
cvs shud end this track & think of something new...may be they can bring sameera or vicky track...enough of amritsar..
gurti101 Newbie
gurti101
gurti101

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
forgiving dev was one thing...but showing DEV-Nandini love story is pathetic that too with Geet's own sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshs

raj_202 IF-Dazzler
raj_202
raj_202

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
maneet r good but dev n nandni track is also good SmileSmile
well comedy is always accepteble Big smile

CVS have to show something

we don't like AA track

we don't like DEV n NANDANI track
only maneet n comedy will do as 
DD n GC  r also human have mercy on them
they work so hard  for us to entertain us even they need rest
we have to accept something or the other
what say
agree with me or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj_202

maneet r good but dev n nandni track is also good SmileSmile
well comedy is always accepteble Big smile

CVS have to show something

we don't like AA track

we don't like DEV n NANDANI track
only maneet n comedy will do as 
DD n GC  r also human have mercy on them
they work so hard  for us to entertain us even they need rest
we have to accept something or the other
what say
agree with me or not

@Red

I agree for that part...They can't keep on showing just 2 ppl on whole show... Dev nadini track was not at all a problem if DEv did not had such a WONDERFUL past...

If we think a little logical... Dev having affair with Kid sis of the Girl whose life he completely messed up... and after having past with so many girls does he deserve a college going teenager girl like Nadini...

For Dev it goes like
-- Big sin ---- no punishment ---- gets forgiven -------- gets prize -------

But logic dosen't work when you love something and I like the show and love to watch Maneet so I am gonna see it anyways...

Go to top