My Version of the Future story-Possible fanfic

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heres what i think might happen in the near future epis! If i get gud comments i might do a fan fic! Let me know yeah ;)

I'll start off from when the episode finished today!(It'll all be in english)

Daksh goes into his room fuming after what Abhi said whilst he was washing his car. He said to himself 'Mere samne aisa baat kar raha aur usko bhi nahin pata ki mujhe sunna nahin hain'.

Chintu in a mood gets ready to go to office.

He comes down and sees Naina waiting in the hallway.

She asks him 'Daksh tum office jar rahe ho?'

Daksh nods so Naina asks him 'Mujhe drop kar doge? Mujhe jaldi ponch na hain.

When Daksh nods to drop her off, the Abhi comes and says 'Main bhi is taraf hi ja raha hoon tho mein chor doo?'😡

After a moments silence, Daksh says 'Jo tum dono teek samjho' but inside he wants Naina to come with him.

As Daksh walks off Naina thought 'Daksh ko bura laga hoga is baat sain aur woh pehle se itna takleef mein hain'

She tells Abhi 'Mein Daksh ke saath Jar rahi hoon. Mein tumse baad mein baath karti hoon.' 😉Abhi felt bad that Naina didnt want to go with him yet Naina thought to herself 'Yeh Abhi kitna ajeeb behave kar raha hein. Har waqt mere peeche ajaata hain!'😆

Daksh felt happiness when Naina said that as it shows that she cares for him deeply and he still has a chance to win her heart with her still undecisive over the proposal. Inside, he cudnt wait for the car drive as it will be just him & Naina!😉

Next Dakshna Car Drive!

How was it? I'll improve later if u want to write more! ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
No comments? ðŸ˜­ That bad is it?
nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one...continue it..😊
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey continue... we want more!!
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good story line continue
luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really gud... do continue...
Mo710 thumbnail

Here is the next Chapter!! (Im going to write in english as Hindi is hard for me! Sorry)

Daksh and Naina are walking to the car when Daksh asks Naina 'Why didnt you go with Abhi? He was going that way too'

Naina says 'I asked you first and if i went with him i know u wud have felt bad so thats it' 

Daksh thought to himself 'She still cares for me even tho she doesnt love. Wish i could have told her my feelings 

They get into the car and ride off. Naina was looking tense whilst out of the window thinking about Abhis proposal. Daksh unknowingly doesnt see Naina's scarf near his gear box and pulls his gear box with Naina's scarf on top of it!

Daksh tells Naina 'Like i said before do what your heart tells you and close your eyes and your heart will give you the answer you need.'

Naina with a smile closes her eyes and listens to her heart. When she does that she sees the lover of her life... Daksh!! The memories of him fighting to save her life from them goons and the window scene where the hands touched!! 

She immediately opens her eyes in disbelief and stares at Daksh who is concentrating on driving! She just stares at him like Daksh stared at Naina!

Daksh stops the car and says 'Naina, we have reached your place. Arent you going to go?'

Naina didnt hear a word he said.

Daksh said 'Naina, we are here. U listening to me?' 

Naina snaps out of her thoughts and  says 'Yeh, im going' with a little smile to herself.

Daksh 'Let me know if you want me to pick you up' and Naina just nodded so off Daksh went.

Naina to herself 'So Daksh is the one ive been waiting for my whole life? But he loves someone else so how can i tell him my feelings? I cant put him in that situation.'

Next Chapter; Naina's decision!!

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good creativity keep going
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is perfect pl countine